weather

weather

Posted by Ryan 
Ryan
weather
September 18, 2002 05:54PM
hi we go to polychrono on the 30th of september and are wondering what the weather is like this time of year.?can anytone give me a rough idea.thanx in advance, ryan & amy.
myra
Re: weather
September 18, 2002 10:26PM
Was in Polychrono 1st week in October last year,weather was excellent , going back same time this year,hoping for the same.
michelle
September 26, 2002 03:58PM
just come back today from Hanioti. We stayed at Olympic Kosmos hotel. Weather was hot. In the 80's. but has been unsettled lately ! Tuesday night rained all night, by lunch time not a cloud in the sky caution can be cool at night maybe an idea to take cardy or jumper. have a fab time. Wish we were still there Try gusto italian restaurant in the square. pizzas are fab. also lesse restaurant is lovely for steaks/fish.
colette
September 26, 2002 09:40PM
Hi,
I was wondering what the weather is like there at the moment,I am going to Halkidiki on the 30th September. Not been there before and not sure what location were we will be. its a 2 star aparment. going with 2 other girls.
Marcia
September 27, 2002 08:30AM
We returned from Polichrono on 19/9/02, the weather was very warm although we did have a couple of dull days and one day where it poured down all day (apparantly its been the wettest year since Greek records began!).

Do take a jumper at night and pack and umbrella, just to be on the safe side it can get chilly at night.

Word of warning though, when we were coming home a few of the restaurants and bars were closing for the winter, so you may have to take a trip to Hanioti at night for a wider choice of places to eat.

Enjoy!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login