bus

Posted by Sandra 
Sandra
bus
March 12, 2003 04:13PM
I am taking a flight only to Salonika in May and need to knowif there is a bus direct from there to Halkidiki or if I'll need to take a taxi - also does anyone know about the prices
roy
Re: bus
March 12, 2003 07:33PM
there are busses and taxis.if you go by bus though you will need to get to the bus station from the airport
rose
March 14, 2003 01:54PM
hello
there are busses to the peninsulas, but you must first get a bus from the airport to the center busstation in thessaloniki, and then find a bus from there to the peninsulas. a busride can take between 1 and 2 1/2 hours, dependig on the bus. try to get an expressbus.
otherwise it is more comfortable to take a taxi (costs approx € 50,--)
have fun
rose
panagiotis
March 21, 2003 04:44PM
Hello..you can take a taxi from the airport to KTEL HALKIDIKIS. This is the central Bus station for halkidiki. Taxi until Ktel 10 Euro and bus 8-10 Euro for any destination in Halkidiki.Have a nice trip and when you have a problem with your arrival just call me on +306976763517, I can help you!

Panagiotis
Worried
March 25, 2003 08:26PM
Why dont you consider renting a car from the airport? The Sithonia peninsular is very beautiful and a car is handy for getting around a bit when there. We used Capotol rent a car via Internet, worked 100%
Worried
deb
April 01, 2003 09:48AM

could someone please also tell me are the buses realiable and apporx how much would it cost to hire a jeep/car to seat 6 people??

thanks again

Deb
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login