Ammon Garden Hotel - Pefkohori

Posted by Kaz 
Kaz
May 06, 2006 08:36AM
Hello all,

I have booked a holiday in Pefkohori staying at the Ammon Garden hotel in mid September 2006.

Can any one give me information on any of the following: The holiday was cheap and I booked it straight away without any thought - doo!)

The hotel location, distance to beach, bars resturants, ect
The stardard of the hotel and pool
The standard of beach - is it clean?
Things to do in the area.
The cost of getting around ie taxi or bus if we want to go out for a day
Places of interest worth visiting.
The cost of eating
Weather at this time of the year.
Anything you would recommend against?

Cheers all,
Kaz
Re: Ammon Garden Hotel - Pefkohori
May 06, 2006 06:14PM
You are in for a treat,stayed at the ammon garden 3 times ,perfect location for beach and bars,3 minute walk, buses and taxis readily available and cheap,have a wonderful time,im going back at the end of july for 5 weeks.cant wait smiling smiley
Alice
June 06, 2006 08:57PM
Hi Kaz,

I've just this minute booked a week staying at Ammon Garden with my boyfriend from 7-14th Sept! What dates are you there?

I can't wait : )

Alice
Ali D
August 04, 2006 04:11PM
Kaz,

Got back yesterday from Ammon Garden Hotel. What can I say, FANTASTIC. My 1st time to Greece and i loved every minute. Debbie and her daughter Ellie run the bar, the nicest people you could meet. Rooms cleaned every day, food fantastic, taverna's serve the largest portions of food, clothes shops and shoe shops are a must, the drinks are cheap and large and the waiters are hot. Make sure you dine at Fox's, look out for the waiter in the tight jeans. Would have stuffed him in my hand luggage if my husband didnt mind. Have a fab holiday. I certainly recommend it.
Bernadette Clark
August 28, 2006 10:40AM
Hi

does anyone know if the Ammon Garden was effected by the recent forst fires as we are going there in September

many thanks

Bernie
Gemma
September 06, 2006 12:06PM
Yeah me too. Any news on the Ammon Garden and Pefkohori would be appreciated.

Thanks
September 07, 2006 01:47PM
Ammon Garden is fine,not affected at all by the smoke,beautiful hotel.I came back from Pefohori last week,everything getting back to normal,enjoy your hols you lucky people.
September 18, 2007 01:07PM
Hi we are off to the Ammon Gardens this week (thurs) cant wait where are the best places to eat.?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login