Daphne Village, Hanioti

Daphne Village, Hanioti

Posted by sandra 
sandra
Daphne Village, Hanioti
March 27, 2002 07:42PM
My boyfriend and are are visiting hanioti in July 02, we're staying at the Daphne village and would appreciate any info on it - what are the apartments like ? how far from the village / beach / waterpark ?
Also where is the best place in Hanioti to hire a car from ?
Dimitris
Re: Daphne Village, Hanioti
April 01, 2002 11:25AM
Daphne Village is a nice hotel on a hill 700m far from the centre of Hanioti and 500m from the beautiful beach.Waterpark is near at the airport of Thessaloniki city and 90km from your hotel.[1hour by car].
John
April 02, 2002 04:01PM
Try the diving at www.odysseydive.com
Peter Kinsella
April 17, 2002 01:07AM
[www.pangosmio.gr]

For car hire try the above, and speak to Margareta Bjorkstrom. We have just booked a hire car for 1 week at the cost of 227.50 euros (approx.£140.00) and she has been very very helpful.

I am also going to Daphne Village for 2 wks from the 13/6 with my wife-to-be and son. I will try and remember to post a reply back on this site on my return. Or you can remind me and send me an email.

I am doing this cause I know how hard it is to find out any info!!
Also try:
www.betistravel.com-images-hotels-DAPHNE_HOLIDAY_CLUB_haniotis
or
www.betistravel.com and you can get to various pics etc from here.

I hope Ive been or can be some help and I hope the both of you have a good time.

CHEERS,
Peter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA