oceania club halkidiki

oceania club halkidiki

Posted by sharon mollart 
Lynne
Re: oceania club halkidiki
August 10, 2005 10:06PM
Hey, we aren't all the same, I have a long standing love affair with Greece and the people, it is always my first choice of destination. In fact we hare having one of the staff from the Oeania club coming to stay with us at our home. Some of us are educated!!!!! The ones your are talking of obviously aren't!!!
paula
March 06, 2006 03:55PM
hi,

I am going to the Oceania in June and have heard the certain blocks in the hotel do not get a sea view - please could someone confirm which blocks are with sea view.

thanks
Darran
April 09, 2006 07:35PM
Has anyone been to both the Oceania resort and the Sani resort? If so, which one do you think is better? We have been to the Sani and loved it and are either looking to go to the Porto Village in Sani or the Oceania Club.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received.
Kris
May 03, 2006 05:22PM
Hey, could anyone explain how this disco works, are teens under 18 allowed inside? Is there a DJ? Thank You.
gemma
July 31, 2006 12:09PM
hi, i am going to the oceania club 12th-19th october 2006, has anyone been recently? just wanting to know what its like! is anyone going around the same time as me and have any idea what the weather will be like in october? thanks
Eileen FLetcher
September 20, 2006 09:50AM
We are hoping to visit in July - has anyone been to this Hotel who is on CAPD Kidney Dialyses ??
October 13, 2006 08:47PM
Hi

My name is Lynne Walton I am a Personal Travel Advisor for Instant Holidays a Dvision of Coop Travel Trading Group,
I have received many excellent reviews from hundred's of clients who I have booked to Oceania Club since it opened in 2004. I have lots of information regarding the town of Nea Moudania, which are the best room numbers to request, the all inclusive programme, Excursions available, car hire cost, taxi costs, infact I feel I could find the answer to any questions you may have about Oceania Club. I also believe I have some of the best prices available at the moment for summer 2007, there are early booking discounts on at the moment which are exclusive to Coop Travel Group for which I have access to. I have today booked a family of 2 adults and 2 children for the summer school holidays for 7 nights, the clients were very happy with £650 plus I saved them from most of the major tour operators. I am a truly independant travel agent with full ABTA and ATOL bonding by one of the largest travel companies in the UK.
If you are interested in Oceania Club why not contact me on 01642 785698 or email lynn.walton@tarsc.net, I will be very pleased to hear from you with any questions, I am able to give you an immeditate quote and will endeavour to beat any previous geniune quotes you may have had. I will attend to your requirements as a priority. I believe in giving you the best customer service at the best possible price and for this I am actally the TTG Northern Travel Award Winner 2006 - Homeworker of the Year for the standards of customer service I give. Please let me know if you have any questions or let me quote you - you will be amazed!
Thanks for taking the time to read this>
Lynne
Natalie
September 03, 2008 08:53PM
Hi
I am going to the Oceania Club in Halkidki with my Husband and our 7 month old son in a few weeks, and I wondered what we will be able to buy in the way of baby food, milk, and nappeis etc when we get to the resort. Also a rough guide to the prices would be great. Can you get swimming nappies?
Sorry but we have no idea what to pack and the Hotel is not near to a major town so all our baby things will have to be bought in the Hotel

Thanks

Natalie
Natalie
Is Baby food and milk available to buy in Oceania Club Halkidiki
September 03, 2008 08:55PM
Hi
I am going to the Oceania Club in Halkidki with my Husband and our 7 month old son in a few weeks, and I wondered what we will be able to buy in the way of baby food, milk, and nappeis etc when we get to the resort. Also a rough guide to the prices would be great. Can you get swimming nappies?
Sorry but we have no idea what to pack and the Hotel is not near to a major town so all our baby things will have to be bought in the Hotel

Thanks

Natalie
Re: Is Baby food and milk available to buy in Oceania Club Halkidiki
September 04, 2008 05:47PM
Hi Natalie

We got married at the Oceania in May this year and I have to say it is a lovely hotel. They do have a little shop on site but I didn't notice what baby things they sold as my children are 10 & 6 and it wasn't something i was looking for. They have sun creams, newspapers, soaps and showergels etc so they may sell nappies. There is quite a large supermarket just down the road from the hotel which sells almost everything. It is in walking distance. The town of Nea Moundania has quite a few shops and a chemist so you should be able to buy things there.

Don't be put off the town when you walk to it along the beach road from the hotel as the first thing you will come to is a working dock and it does look a bit rough. If you go futher on though it does get better.

There is also a doctor and a nurse in the hotel - to put your mind at rest.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. I'm sooo jelous.

Regards

Sharon
sheila bird
May 26, 2009 08:19AM
Well Lynne Walton you are the worst travel agent I have every encountered
You are happy to take peoples money but dont want to know if there
is a problem. You have ruined our holiday.
Gaynor
July 28, 2009 01:41PM
Hi in June 2007 my husband Steve did a course in sailing catamarans he has since lost his lisence can anybody help?? What was the name of the sailing instructor was it Preda the club was on the beach? has anyone got a name or telphone number or better an email address off to Egypt in October and need to get a duplicate one HELP PLEASE !!!!!!
Gaynor
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login