fanis apt. polichrono

fanis apt. polichrono

Posted by LIZ 
Snowie
Re: fanis apt. polichrono
October 02, 2008 03:20PM
Thanks Marie.

So glad we can hire a speedboat. Hope our room at the Fanis also has seaview rooms. Theres five of us. Two adults and three children.
October 03, 2008 02:16PM
You might be lucky, I think there are only a couple of the one bedroom apartments that have a seaview and some have a partial side seaview and some are on the back, but whatever room you are in, I'm sure you'll have a great time.
Tracy
July 11, 2009 02:58PM
Hi,
I am about to book a last minute deal at the Fanis. The reviews look great but there are no recent messages..? Is the place still as good as it seems? Are the studios big enough for 2 adults and 1 teenager?
Thanks for any info.
July 11, 2009 04:39PM
Tracy
Hi,
I am about to book a last minute deal at the Fanis. The reviews look great but there are no recent messages..? Is the place still as good as it seems? Are the studios big enough for 2 adults and 1 teenager?
Thanks for any info.

Hi Tracy

Fanis hotel is one of the best you will go to. The hotel is great, the beach is a 10 second walk in front of the hotel & Bar. Sakis & Dino & the team wil do everything to make sure you have a great time..Just dont let Dino sing!! It will ruin your holiday :-)

My wife & I usually do the karaoke night there but kelly is pregnant at the minute so we will be back next year unfortunatly. If you see Dino would you ask him to get in touch with us please? Many thanks & have a great holiday. Us x

P.S, You MUST visit the cockney cafe for a meal too...Its THE best english food on the whole island, just work up an appetite before you go as John & Maryln do NOT understand what small portions are, LOL, try the mixed grill for 1 person..It needs 3 people to finish it!
July 13, 2009 11:23AM
Has mark says tracy the fanis is a fantastic place to stop.We have stayed there for the last 4yrs and never had a problem,sakis and dinos are top blokes and have become good friends,You will not be disappointed.
P.S congratulations mark /kelly on your impending arrival.
July 13, 2009 07:54PM
If i was u people i wud get to the fanis soon because changes are happening nxt yr
July 13, 2009 09:57PM
Hey Mr Norman

Thank you. We are exited about the new babba. Hopefully we will see you there next year & maybe hear your DULLcet singing tones on our karaoke thumbs up smiley

Take care for now.....Mark & Kelly
July 14, 2009 04:58PM
I very much doubt u will hear me sing,has for seeing us nxt yr i dont know that all depends on wat sakis is doing and if u want to get in touch with dinos he's on facebook if u use it.
August 20, 2009 03:09PM
Hello, my hubby and I went last year and thought we take a trip back next year - but they
are not on FC website - does anyone know whether they will be open for business? Dino's not replying on facebook
Jen
August 20, 2009 05:29PM
Has far has im aware,the fanis will no longer be using first choice/thomson next year he will be going it alone,if u want to get in touch there website is www.hotelfanis.gr
Ellie
August 23, 2009 08:50AM
Hi we have just returned from the Fanis and First Choice/ Thomson are not using it from next year as the apartments are going private. We were told that if you want to book it you have to book direct to the apartments and you can still get your flight and transfer through FC / Thomson.
September 17, 2009 07:21AM
Thanks very much, really loved it there and plan on returning as soon as we can afford it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login