BLUE SKY HOTEL.

BLUE SKY HOTEL.

Posted by Helen 
Helen
BLUE SKY HOTEL.
February 27, 2002 10:58AM
hiya,
im going to Hanioti with my boyfriend in august and we are staying at the Blue Sky hotel. has anybody heard/stayed in it? if so then can you tell me what it's like, as the pictures i have seen so far don't look too inviting!!!we are both 18. thanks
H.
kerrie
Re: BLUE SKY HOTEL.
March 28, 2002 10:25AM
Are you staying at Blue Sky Hotel - Studio and Apartments?

We are staying there in August 2002 - and i can't find any information on it. Can anybody help us.

Thanks

kerrie
Natasa
July 18, 2006 02:16PM
Hello,

I notice that you was serching for some information concerning you summer holiday in 2002. I have the same problem this year so I hope you can help me.
I am going there this year in August. Can you give me any information or maybe some pic.
Thanks a lot
Regards,
Natasa
N
July 18, 2006 02:21PM
kghklgua
July 18, 2006 02:28PM
Blue Sky is right next door to Angelo hotel. Balconies of the two hotels look on to each other. Looks ok. They do a really cheap breakfast. Small supermarket beside it. Close to beach. 5-7 mins walk to square.
Natasa
July 26, 2006 03:00PM
Thanks a lot
brian o'rourke
July 27, 2006 12:08PM
does anyone know how to book the blue sky??can't see it in any brochure.your help would be appreciated.
vladan i dejana
July 27, 2006 04:40PM
This smells like scam to me!Has anyone seen THE hotel PLEASE inform us we are dying to know where we are going!
July 27, 2006 06:38PM
If you care to read the previous postings, you'll see that I have seen the Blue Sky when I stayed at the Angelo. As stated already, both look directly on to each other. Blue Sky is sandwiched between Pegasus and Angelo.
brian o'rourke
July 27, 2006 09:47PM
i stayed at the blue sky in oct'03..it certainly exists...
July 28, 2006 11:09AM
I have also stayed at the blue sky. I have been going there twice a year for 3 years. First year i stayed there for 4 months, so yes it is definately there
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login