Kastoria Hotel

Kastoria Hotel

Posted by Emma 
Emma
Kastoria Hotel
March 24, 2005 06:12PM
Hi im going to Hanioti for the first time in June, we have booked flights and are now looking for accommodation, has anybody stayed in the Kastoria Hotel in Hanioti? and also the Naias Hotel what were they like.
Any other recommendations would be appreciated.
Thanks
Van
Re: Kastoria Hotel
March 27, 2005 04:51PM
Hi Emma
Hotel kastoria is outside, 1 km before hanioti, but i know
that you can get good prices in Olimpic kosmas, Olimpic Lakis in june coz
the dont have so many reservesion at this time off season.
BOBBY
March 31, 2013 11:07PM
Hi Emma,

I stayed in hotel Kastoria for 10 days on July 2012. I recommend booking the top suite overlooking the ocean and halkidiki with the large private terrace. The hotel is surrounded by private villas and is about 100-150 meters to the crystal clear beach. Since the hotel is at the border of hanioti and surrounded by villas, the beach was not very crowded. ( 30-40 locals for 1km of beach)
The town is about 1km and the hotels and beach were a lot more crowded the closer you got to town. The hotel is family owned, and they are very friendly and keep the place very clean (spotless). We would walk into town every night for dinner and late night drinks. The town has an excellent nightlife. i would recommend this hotel and beach if you want peace and quiet.
Greece101
April 01, 2013 06:10PM
BOBBY
Hi Emma,

I stayed in hotel Kastoria for 10 days on July 2012. I recommend booking the top suite overlooking the ocean and halkidiki with the large private terrace. The hotel is surrounded by private villas and is about 100-150 meters to the crystal clear beach. Since the hotel is at the border of hanioti and surrounded by villas, the beach was not very crowded. ( 30-40 locals for 1km of beach)
The town is about 1km and the hotels and beach were a lot more crowded the closer you got to town. The hotel is family owned, and they are very friendly and keep the place very clean (spotless). We would walk into town every night for dinner and late night drinks. The town has an excellent nightlife. i would recommend this hotel and beach if you want peace and quiet.

Nice review but I think Emma needed the information before she decided where to book in 2005.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login