car or motorbike hire.!!!

Posted by Ryan 
Ryan
September 04, 2002 04:23PM
Hi, me and my partner are going to stay in polychrono for two weeks from the 30th of september and are wondering if there is any where there that hires cars or scooters???? any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated. thanx in advance ryan & amy.
Mike and Jo
Re: car or motorbike hire.!!!
September 04, 2002 11:03PM
Hi there, havnt heard of "Polychrono" sorry! BUT! if its anything like Hanioti (where we stayed) of Pefkahori (which we visited) then there will be absolutely no probs in hiring both cars and scooters. Where we were the place was littered with scooter hire viechals and cars rental shops, i assume ur in Halkidiki and if so i really think there will be no probs what so ever! Seems a good idea to hire transport, all torist areas of Halkidiki are surrounded by nearby villages and a car/bike would be very useful, good idea.

Mike
Ryan
September 05, 2002 05:01PM
Thanx mike, we are about 5mins from hanioti. Do you have any idea how much either of them cost to rent????? Thanx again any info would be great. Ryan & Amy.
Szilvi
September 09, 2002 06:53AM
Hí Ryan

I just came back from Polychrono. You can rent motorbikes at SAKIS.
80 cm3: 1 day: 13 Euro, 2 days: 25Euro, 3 days: 30 Euro

Have a nice holiday
Ryan
September 09, 2002 06:04PM
Thanx Szilvi for the info,greatly appreciated looking forward to going only three weeks away.Do u have any other useful info for us?????? Thanx again ryan & amy.
David
September 14, 2002 12:46PM
We've booked a 2 week hol to Metamorfosi. Any info would be appreciated. Good tavernas, bike hire, what to stay away from!
What are the beaches and roads like?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login