fourka

fourka

Posted by tmidd 
tmidd
fourka
September 03, 2002 05:59PM
going to fourka staying at julias studios any info on these and is there anywhere to watch football
sara
Re: fourka
September 08, 2002 10:16AM
hi there!
I'm Sara, currently living and working in Halkidiki. Fourka is a lovely resort and i spend most of my free time there. The Julia studios are a very well run unit and set just off the main road but only 5 mins walk to the beach and centre. the Julia has a bar but fairly quiet i think? Your holiday rep is Gwen who is lovely and will take care of you. There are a few bars in Fourka and it is the cheapest resoert to eat out in with a number of restaurants. The hotel Australia which is right on the beach has a great seafront restaurant and also home to Jimmys Bar which gets quite lively of an evening, they have sky there so play all the footie matches and the lads that work there are brilliant.
the weather has been a bit rough latley but we are forecasted for some nice sunny days ahead!! recommend the Sunshine Cruise for a great day out and a chance for some dolphin spotting. I'm sure you will have a great holiday and meet lots of new friends, the locals are so nice!
tmidd
Re: fourka
September 12, 2002 11:53AM
thanks alot sara
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login