Apartments for rent in Pefkohori

Posted by Lasse 
Lasse
February 09, 2005 10:34AM
Hi !

We are 2 adults that will travel to Pefkohori in mid June and want to rent an apartment. If it's possible we want to live near the beachwalk.

The dates are 11th of june to 18th of june Or 12th of june to 19th of june. It depends on wich date we can get a cheap ticket fron Sweden.

I hope anyone can help me with this.
Michael
Re: Apartments for rent in Pefkohori
February 09, 2005 07:06PM
Hi Lasse

Halkidiki is asleep at the moment, until about April.......BUT... I know just the man to help you (I hope!) He is also living IN Pefkohori.

His shop was shut when I passed by today, and I could not see his email details (he IS on line) but his name is ALKIS, and he can find appartments for our visitors without much problem. Tell him what you want and he WILL come back to you, Yes or No. He speaks German/English & Greek!

His International telephone number is: 0030 23740 62004.

Don't forget that Greece is 2 hours ahead of GMT (UK) time. I dont know where you are, time wise, in Sweden. Don't call him in the middle of the night! Good luck.

Anyone else looking for Do-it-Yourself Accomodation - try Alkis too.

Best wishes
Michael
Lasse
Re: Apartments for rent in Pefkohori
February 10, 2005 09:55AM
Thanks for your answer Michael.
I will get in touch with Alkis.

We've been to Pefkohori 3 years in a row with some Swedish Basketball teams and stayed at Galis Camp. But this time We are going to Pefkohori on vaccation.

/Lasse
Stevan
web site of Ghalis Camp
June 25, 2006 06:47PM
Please, I need adress of Niko magic Camp

Thanks
Blini
Re: web site of Ghalis Camp
July 04, 2006 08:50PM
hi i am Blinigrinning smiley
i am from Kosova
i was in NIKO GALIS camp its wrelle god ther
i wan it to go in next year again
Nenad
Re: web site of Ghalis Camp
August 06, 2011 11:06PM
Hi ! We are 2 adults that will travel to Pefkohori from 02.09 to 17.09 and want to rent some cheap apartment.So only basic needs.I hope anyone can help me with this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login