Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Walkiki Bar - Hanioti

Posted by karen allen 
mel
Re: Walkiki Bar - Hanioti
June 15, 2006 12:12AM

Hi van

how have you been? well its that time again and we will be back one week from today!
looking forward to seeing you and Elias again and spending many a late night in the bar

can't wait to be back see you soon take care

lots of love

Mel xxx
JohnCole
June 17, 2006 12:57PM
hi leigh.
joanne sends her regards
we are out on hols late july, she wants to know if she can have her job back in the chippy for three weeks,..

just joking, hope you are all well

john jo and lauren
Eve
Re: Waikiki Bar
July 04, 2006 11:55AM
Hi I got back from Hanioti last week, stayed at the Angelos apartments. The beach is 5 mins walk and is 10 mins walk from the central square. There's some delicious food, the best was The Old Taverna and the Indian/Chinese next door to it. Also try Amethystos, the Greek Pizza was gorgeous, the Sunday lunch was a bit dodgy though, they are greek though so I'll let them off with that one!

The Angelos studios are clean and staff are really friendly. You have to pay 50 euros for the air conditioning though, it's needed as well, was boiling even on an evening! Went to the beach mostly as there were loads of kids playing in the pool. If the Jeep trip's available I'd recommend it, we had a really good day and saw some amazing sites that you wouldn't get to see otherwise, it's 72 euros but well worth it.
claudia
July 06, 2006 12:44PM
WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT POSSIDI PARADISE,PLEASE?
November 30, 2006 06:52PM
Hi I am trying to contact Ilias.... does anyone have an email address for him? We met him at waikiki bar a few years back and I just wanted to say hey smiling smiley
June 30, 2009 02:11PM
Eh, is this thread not about the Waikiki bar?
waikiki
August 11, 2009 12:48AM
yes it is...winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login