Polychrono and Kostas Appartments

Posted by Danny 
Danny
July 31, 2002 11:05AM
Hi, me and my girlfriend have booked a holiday to polychrono in early september and wondered if anyone had an info on the Kostas? Also any ideas where is best to see and eat? she's a veggie so need places that cater for that (she's not too keen on plain salads!)... We will be reliant on taxis and public transport when we r there but would like to see a bit of the place. Not interested in clubs and the like, would prefer quiet little bars etc...Hope to hear from anyone who's been to where we are staying... cheers

Danny
Marcia
Glad you asked that....
August 01, 2002 02:48PM
We go out to Polichrono on 5th Sept and my chap is also a veggie. We'll have to swap notes.

Marcia
Danny
Re: Glad you asked that....
August 02, 2002 08:47AM
We go out on the 5th too, where are you staying?
My parents stayed in polychrono last year and have recommended the boat journey with the crazy captain, and his assistant Tracy! The Summer Garden is the best place to eat apparently. And there are terrapins in the hills above the village according to my Dad.

Any other info from people who have been there would be good too.

Danny
Marcia
August 02, 2002 09:35AM
Hi Danny

We are staying in the Nemos Studios, aparantly it's out of the town centre and the beach is on your doorstep! We are going with our six year old daughter and are looking forward to a quiet and peaceful holiday, never liked nightclubs. Where are you staying? We fly out form Manchester on 5/9.

Hope the weather is better than the week we've just had here!!

Marcia
Danny
August 02, 2002 09:42AM
We are staying at the Kostas Appartments but there doesnt seem to be much info available on them, if anyone knows what they r like can they let me know.

We fly from gatwick, and are looking for a quiet relaxing holiday too, probably a bit odd for a couple of 20yr olds but not really into clubs... unless im single that is! :-)

The weather where I am has been very odd, really hot and muggy but raining at the same time. Not good.....

As far as I know about veggie stuff in the resort theres loads of fresh fruit and all the greek salads.. basically as long as you like cheese your alright but this is coming from my dad who's a blatant carnivore!

Danny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login