Hanioti restaurants

Hanioti restaurants

Posted by Phil 
Re: Hanioti restaurants
August 18, 2007 03:23PM
No just to the back but easy to find. Leonardo would be glad to see you also at his Bar I am sure.
lotte
May 15, 2008 06:53PM
HI THERE Does anyone know who owns the garden in hanioti? Is it a man called nikos? I have been there so many times but not for the last 10 years but im going in august
Frank2
May 25, 2008 10:51AM
Hi Lotte

I left 21 may 2008 and the owner is still Nikos T.
My broyher in law ( gavros mou) is also working there.
Food still very good but the fish is even fressher and better!
It has a little changes cause everybody has been building tents and windshields around their restauants and cafe's due to the weather in may and september.
Have a good stay!
May 25, 2008 12:45PM
stones restaurant is at street level,no stairs !!!
Lotte
May 28, 2008 10:02PM
Hi Frank thank you for the information, i believe i know him if he used to own the plaza restaurant that was by the beach but it is not there anymore that was many years ago. I always eat fish when im there, i believe the best fish in town. please say hey to him for me. xxx charlotte
Paul & Al
May 29, 2008 10:58AM
Go to Pallinis opposite the Garden restaurant, far superior in quality and also price. Run by Alexis who is a great guy.
Jo Jo
June 04, 2008 09:01PM
Hi all

I know I am going off the beaten track a bit but I was wondering if anyone knew of or have stayed at the LESSE STUDIOS in Hanioti - what are they like? are they clean? etc. etc. we are going in July and it is our first time on mainland Greece, have been recommended Halkidiki it is just me and my husband so am looking forward to it, but would appreciate any advise tips etc.

Many thanks
Pippa
November 10, 2008 12:06PM
We tried several restaurants while in Hanioti. Far superior to all, and even to most places we've been in the UK, is Pallini's. Superb food, unbeatable service, good price, lovely ambience. Just couldn't beat it. If only they were in the UK!
Natasha
May 28, 2009 02:59PM
I am trying to find out is Isaak HadziIsaak from Hanioti is still having the seafood restaurant, and how can one contact him. We used to be friends, but we lost touch. PLS help anyone?!!!
some one
May 28, 2009 09:09PM
hi natasha

yes,this man is still owning the faros restaurant!!!

if you are interested of it,i can write you down the telphone number of the restaurant

regards!!
June 03, 2009 01:44PM
Hi

If anybody is looking for a fab restaurant, look no further than Stones. We just got back from our wedding in Halkidiki and Kim and Roulis, the owners, organised our wedding reception in their beautiful restaurant. They could not have done enough for us. The food, the drink, the decor, the music and venue were all superb. All of my guests reckoned it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Please go there if you are visiting Hanioti. The fish platter is particularly yummy!

If you are reading this Kim and Roulis, thanks again. I will send some piccies soon.

Lynette and Peter
May 26th 2009. (2nd best day of my life after my son''s birth). xx
Natasha
June 03, 2009 05:26PM
Yes please. That would be great. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!
Natasha
June 03, 2009 05:32PM
Don't mean to be ungrateful, but can "some one" write Sakis e-mail as well, if he/she knows it. And thank you "some one" so very very much, for the info. Good bless you. Sou efhome ta kalitera. Oti epithimis. smiling smiley
lissa aniston
Hanioti restaurants
July 07, 2009 09:16PM
hello...Me and my husband went to visit restaurant "Stork"....It's one of the best places, that you can get a good meal, drinks and great service in good price...
July 07, 2009 09:30PM
Do you mean Erodios - near the Horseshoe bar - with Jimmy and Angela (everything special?)
Jason from Manchester
Hanioti restaurants
July 16, 2009 09:44AM
The best restaurants in Hanioti...hmmmm...Number 1 for me - "Stork"
Jason from Manchester
Hanioti restaurants
July 16, 2009 09:46AM
Restaurant "Stork" is Number 1
July 16, 2009 03:36PM
The Hot Goblin is an intresting place not really a restaurant but a small takeaway with a few tables, not sure about the food but I think the lady that sits outside may be a real Goblin.
July 17, 2009 08:02AM
The Hot Goblin do fantastic breakfasts - highly recommended!
Dejan Senic
September 03, 2009 06:25AM
I also agree that Hot Goblin is kind and interesting place, not expensive and pleasant for sitting; I've spent several hours talking about many things with Niel, the co-owner of Goblin, and I have the best impressions;

So I use this moment to express my best wishes to Jan and Niel in Hot Goblin, Hanioti.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login