Time to come back... OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE style

Posted by Mark & Kelly 
June 01, 2016 05:46PM
Yias Sou everyone.

What's new (or not) with Halkidiki then? Is there anybody we might know still living and working there?

As people know we left in 2010 to come back to Manchester and raise our 2 girls. We made some TV programmes, got married, expanded the business from just karaoke & disco (we've been performing magic & illusions for the last 5 years), done a few variety shows & Pantomimes but....

Our hearts are still in Halkidiki!!!! We've kept in touch with about a half a dozen people who have been asking us to return for years and now seems the right time to start thinking about it.

If we set the clock for 2018 we should have saved enough funds and the kids will have finished school about then.

If anyone has a hotel they could use an entertainment duo performing comedy magic, stage illusions (think copperfield) and vocals (singing) Or if anyone has or knows someone with a bar or club that want Vocals, Karaoke and disco DJ then send us a message. We would want to start at the beginning of the 2018 season or possibly the start of the year (approx march 2018).

Okey Dokey Karaoke want to come homesmileys with beer

Ps, [www.youtube.com] if anyone can't remember us, this might jog your memory XX
Odo
Re: Time to come back... OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE style
June 02, 2016 09:12AM
Hi

I understand your desire to return to Greece but the Halkidiki region (especially the Kassandra peninsular) is vastly different than it was in 2010.

The amount of British visitors has fallen sharply over the last ten years being replaced by tourists from Eastern Europe. The Greek economic situation has not helped either.

In my opinion it would be in your best interest to take a short break to the region to see for yourself, you could canvas opinions from local bar, taverna and hotel owners as to the viability of your business plan.

Please note:

I will not be drawn into a debate over Eastern European tourists, I urge you to go and see for yourself and base your decision on what you see with your own eyes and hear from the people who actually live and work in the area.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login