Summer Work 2013

Summer Work 2013

Posted by JULIA 
Summer Work 2013
February 21, 2013 10:46AM
Summer Work 2013

I am looking for a position within a hotel on the peninsula of Kassandra, Halkidiki for this summer 2013.

I am english and have lived in Kassandria, Halkidiki for the past 25 years. I am looking for a position in a hotel or shop within the peninsula of Kassandra. If anybody knows of any vacancies available, please contact me. I have worked in the past as a rep at the Sani Resort and the Oceania Club and Spa in Moudania and also as a Wedding Co-ordinator for First Choice Holidays. I am willing to send my CV if needed.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Julia Agortza
Magia
Re: Summer Work 2013
March 03, 2013 10:35PM
I am looking for a summer job in Halkidiki or somewhere else in Greece.

Blonde, tall, slim, 26 years, from Serbia.

Previous experience from Dubai - 5 star hotel, position of Hostess.

Willing to work as Marketing/Sales Agent, Hostess, Waitress or any hotel position (Reception, Guest Relation...)

Excellent English, Greek, Serbian and French. Also using German and Italian. Basic Russian.

For CV and offers contact me on reggaemaya@yahoo.com
stefy
March 14, 2013 09:15PM
Hello to all of you!!
My name is Steffy I am from Romania ,and I am looking for a job in Halkidiki, Ouranoupolis.
Last summer I was also there ,and this summer I will be back in May,as my boyfriend is also working in the area, we will come together.
For the last 4 summers i I've been working in Greece... Santorini , Rhodos , halkidiki...
For the last 2 winters I am working in Austria in a sky Resort , salzburg.
I finished my university studies ,the economical class , I speak English,Italian, Greek not perfect, also I understand German ,
I am looking for only jobs in ouranoupolis.
If is there somebody interested to see my Cv please write me an email... lilstefy_19@yahoo.com
I will be happy to reply ,also to have an interview.
All the best for all of you from the snow, Austria,
Stefania
Mario
April 09, 2013 11:40AM
hi Julia, can u tell me , why u r not willing to work again in Sani Resort and the Oceania Club, is there any particular reason because there is some option of working at this sites. thanks
April 10, 2013 06:19AM
Hi Mario,

I didn't actually work directly for the Sani Resort and Oceania Club, I worked as a Guest Representative for Bedbank Ltd whose main office is in Athitos, (MTS) they have clients from the UK who stay at the Sani Resort and Oceania Club, it was not my choice to discontinue this working opportunity, the company decided not to employ representatives in 2013 and thereon, so once again I am looking for summer work.

Thanks

Julia

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2013 08:10AM by JULIA.
alexandruu
April 22, 2013 01:14AM
I will tell you haw it is at sanny resot, i have worked ther last year......It was a good experience but not new to me because i am working as bartender for 9 years and a very bad one because i lost 12 kg in less then one month and a half due to the stres and work and it did not mather if it was day or night my eyes wore black all the time because my manager would f... me whit the program and make work to much, due to the fact that we could not eat like the other that they wore ther for longer years, so sanny resort trust me it's not a god place to work in......
Kornelija
April 23, 2013 01:17PM
Alexandru,

Is it so bad in Sani resort? Me and my boyfriend are going to work there for whole summer as a waiters.
lela
April 27, 2013 12:04PM
hi if u are interested working on summer beach bar us bar women or waiter please contact me lela.leone@mail.ru..
Arnadr
Summer Work 2013
May 17, 2013 08:20AM
Hi from Hungary!

We are looking for a summer job in Halkidiki or somewhere else in Greece.
We are hungarian.

Previous experience from Bristol(UK) - Waiters at 4 star restaurant.

Willing to work as Marketing/Sales Agent, Promoter, Waiter or any hotel position (Reception, Guest Relation...)

Excellent English,Hungarian, Serbian and Croatian.
My friend can speak German, Russian and Japanese as well.

For CV and offers contact me on arnadr@gmail.com
summer 2014
Re: Summer Work 2014
January 30, 2014 07:31PM
I am looking for a position within a hotel or beach bar on the peninsula of Kassandra, Halkidiki or any part of Greek Islands for this summer 2014.

I am from Africa and have lived in Greece, Thessaloniki for the past 4 years. I am looking for a position in a hotel or shop within the peninsula of Kassandra. If anybody knows of any vacancies available, please contact me. I have worked in the past in Alexandropoli at Aqua mare beach bar. Here is my mail turkeyceo@yahoo.com or call 6983809679

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Prince Kudus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login