prices in pefkohori and hanioti

Posted by evertonblue 
July 04, 2011 06:04PM
Hi all going to pefkohori in 2 wks and havent been for a few yrs so am guessing that things have gne up bt could someone please let me knw to what level. Hw much is a pint of beer, spirts etc and a meal for 2 people. Oh and if anyone could recommend any nice bt nt too expensive restaurants thanks mike
stephen and maureen
Re: prices in pefkohori and hanioti
July 04, 2011 07:12PM
hi i have just been to halkdiki and i went to hanioti and pefkohori and the prices are aprox 2.5 euro a pint more on the beach meals are about 20 euro for 2 people inc wine in pefkohori the little square has 2 bar makies is the greek 1 and pauls is the other i like the greek bar best in hanioti if you go to kostas you can eat for 6 euro and the beer is 1 euro the chepest you will find any were in halkdiki spirts cost apox 5 to 10 euro all depends on what you want hope this is helpfull steve.
July 05, 2011 08:46AM
Hi Mike

I cam back from Pefkohori on Monday and I would say that drinks (spirits) are expensive, but food is still pretty cheap. We paid about 30 Euros per meal for 2 of us, this usually included either a couple of soft drinks each or a vodka (!). Basic Greek food like moussaka, chicken fillet, stuffed peppers and souvlaki are all about 6-8 Euros with starters being about 4-5 Euros.

Spirits in bars range from 5-8 Euros, depending on how trendy the bar is!

Good restaurants I would recommend in Pefkohori would be Bakalis, Vlahos & Psarakas on the promenade. Most of them have signs in Greek so to explain, Bakalis is at the far end of the prom with tables outside and dark blue pillars / walls. Vlahos is a big taverna in the middle with cream chairs & table cloths and Psarakas is in between the other two with red table cloths and a prawn on their sign (next to Fashion Cafe). Hope that helps!
July 05, 2011 09:21AM
Hi

Just got back from a week in Kriopigi yesterday, I found that it has gone up in price out there, Food is about the same price as it has been for the last couple of years, depending on where you eat that is, but drinks seem to be very expensive this year unless you stick to the local beers which most places were charging between 2 to 2.50 euros for a pint, spirts are very expensive. We were staying half board but did eat out a couple of nights and and did £500 easy in 1 week, and to be honest that was not going mad either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login