Bella Grecia Hanioti

Bella Grecia Hanioti

Posted by Nicola H 
Nicola H
Bella Grecia Hanioti
June 11, 2011 12:27PM
Hi there, can anyone tell me where exactly the Bella Grecia hotel is in Hanioti? I know Hanioti very well but can't seem to visualise where it is. If anyone could tell me where it is in relation to other places I will be able to work out where it is. I am thinking of going there in a few weeks with my fiancé. Thanks in advance.
Nicola xxx
Re: Bella Grecia Hanioti
June 11, 2011 09:12PM
hi nicola
if you are coming from policrono about a mile before you get to hanioti the bella grecia is on the right handside of the main road
when we have stayed in hanioti the transfer coaches have dropped off and picked up there seems a little out the way but you could cross the main road walk down onto the bottom road and into hanioti
have heard and read some good reports about the bella grecia
hope this helps
richie
June 14, 2011 11:26AM
Hi Nicola,

As Richie said it is just before Hanioti and about a 15 - 20 min walk using the old lower road to Hanioti centre. I am sure if you go you will have a nice time, Panos and his family are wonderful and will really make you welcome. They have a website if you have not yet found it Bella Grecia which has a google map so you can see where it is.
Nicola H
June 17, 2011 11:00AM
Hi both, thank you for coming back to me on this. Looks like I will be doing a bit more walking!!! I have always stayed the other side of Hanioti so this is why I didn't know where it was. Really looking forward to going now. Haven't been back to Hanioti for 3 years!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login