Anyone form the U K going to Halkidiki 2011 ?

Anyone form the U K going to Halkidiki 2011 ?

Posted by alanapp 
LPM
Re: Anyone form the U K going to Halkidiki 2011 ?
May 09, 2011 03:35PM
Hi We are going to Kriopigi end of May.
Can you give me any information on getting from the Airport to Kriopigi by Bus?
Is this easy to do?
LPM
May 09, 2011 03:38PM
Hi
Can anyone tell me how to get from the Airport to Kriopigi?
Is there a quick easy cheap route - ie by Bus?
Staying at Medousa Hotel.
May 10, 2011 08:50AM
You can get to Kriopigi by bus, but it's not that easy. From airport your best option will be to take a taxi to Thessaloniki bus station, located some 7 km away. From there you can try catching a bus to Kriopigi. Check this link for bus schedules: [www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr]
You can buy bus tickets on the spot. However, when we were in Halkidiki last year we failed to find a bus which would arrive at the station on time. It would come either 15 minutes earlier or some 40 minutes later.
Maybe you will be more lucky. The buses are very nice and comfortable, however.
Or you can always opt for a taxi. Or rent a car and have it pick you up at the airport, which will be included in the rent price.
Have a nice trip!
May 12, 2011 11:15AM
Hi Cath, sorry I've only just picked this message up. You must be getting excited, not long to go now. We go to Sani Beach Hotel on 30th May so you never know we might see you there but all the best for the big day. Thanks for all the info - we are full board but might also upgrade locally to all inclusive but not sure it's worth it's as it's just me and my 14 year old daughter (those cocktails sound nice so will still need spending money even if go all inclusive). Did you see the weather forum, looks like it is getting warmer out there. Can't wait. Sally
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login