Jobs from March/April onwards?

Jobs from March/April onwards?eye popping smiley

Posted by tinomoz 
Jobs from March/April onwards?eye popping smiley
February 15, 2011 11:45PM
Hi!

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area, but I was wondering if anybody could help me with by pointing me in the right direction.

I'm a 23 year old from the United Kingdom, and I was just wondering if there were any vacancies or places which I could contact in regards to work.
Many thanks for your time
smiling smiley
Re: Jobs from March/April onwards?eye popping smiley
February 15, 2011 11:48PM
oh sorry again, but I didn't want too write too much about myself, however if anyone needs a resume/cv please let me know and I would be happy to email one smiling smiley
February 16, 2011 03:00PM
job in Greece??? sounds as joke...
February 16, 2011 05:23PM
well i'm known to make the near possible seem quite possible smiling smiley

but thanks for your unuseful help. tongue sticking out smiley
beraruradu
April 16, 2011 12:22PM
amigo ! greece is down law under the level of the sea after the budget crush 2009 , the income there now went low and unsteady , from 10 mil habitants only 2 mil work in present 2011 , do you actually expect to find job in greece anylonger ??? if i can give to anyone a simple advise , forget about halkidiki for jobs , be wise and go in islands , cause in north greece things are gone much to wrong :|

last year i made a bad prospect about the situation like most of you , and i spent all the summer running from a side to another of halkidiki to serch a job ( personal interests in the area) like most of you , and i end up spending a quite big cuantity of money which i had putted on a side and did not realised anything in the end !

think well before going there :*:*:*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login