Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by Rita 
Rita
Pefkohori
March 13, 2004 11:09AM
Hi, we live here in Pefkohori for about 8 years now and have recently opened a small but very freindly hotel, near enough to the beach but not noisy from all the local bars and restaurants. Im from Australia and hubby is a local, so if any anyone needs any help or info about our littlie village, I would love to help.
Roy
Re: Pefkohori
March 14, 2004 10:19PM
What is the name of your hotel.I know that Phredie the owner of Odyssey dive club sometimes need to point divers in the right direction for rooms.Send her an email at info@odysseydive.com
maybe you can do a bit of business together
Roy
Rita
March 15, 2004 03:02PM
Our hotel is called AEOLLOS. I think hubby purposely chose this name, no one can pronounce it. Well its the only one painted red!! if you cant pronounce it , you definetlely wont miss it. Its quite close to the diving centre, towards the beach.
mark & vin
March 15, 2004 08:38PM
hi Rita,
spent a A1 week at Aeollos last year and have booked 2 weeks this year, we fly out on 16 of june till 30th can't wait long days spend by the pool and long nights in the bar see you all very soon

Mark Vin & Portia Tuckfield.
Andy Taylor
April 30, 2004 09:03PM
Hi Rita

Me and my family stayed at the Aeollos in 2002 we enjoyed that much that we are coming back in July this year.

I wondered if you could help us, my wifes mother and father are also coming to Pefkohori in July they are staying in a hotel called the Esperides Studios. Do you happen to have a map on pefkohori that shows were this hotel is in conjuction to aeollos, If not do you know roughly how far away it is from your Apartments.

Awaiting your reply.

Andy Taylor and Family.
George Vigh
May 07, 2004 08:52AM
Hi,
We have the plan of spending the following summer holiday in Greece again.
I wonder if there any bigger grocery store in Chalkidiki, especially in the area of Pefkochori or Neos Marmaras? In Stavros there's a Dia supermarket, I mean some like that.

Thanks,
George V.
Hungary
Amie
May 11, 2004 11:25AM
Hi Rita, me and a friend are going to Pefkohori in June!

Just wondering if u could give us any information about the nightlife there???

Thanx xxx
amyluvsya04
May 12, 2004 09:49AM
hi just wandering does the resort have many teenagers on it in season ?
Sasha
May 13, 2004 06:48AM
Hi,
here you can find some pics from Poseidon.

[www.sabra.co.yu]

Poseidon is near center of Pefkohori, just 60 meters from beach, with small swimming pool.

Greetengs from Serbia!
Rita
May 14, 2004 11:47AM
Hi Andy
Ill have to get back to you on that one, havent heard of it. Happy to have you back with us. Theres been some changes, but we are still here.
Rita
May 14, 2004 11:51AM
Hi George,
in Pefkohori theres a big super market called Arvanitidis, It supplies everything at very good prices. In Moudania theres a Lidl, also very good for some bits at good prices, in Hanioti theres a Masoutis which is the biggest. I hope that helps you some.
Regards Rita.
Rita
May 14, 2004 11:56AM
Hi Amie,
Well, I havent been clubbing for a long time but I hear that NONO's
is very good, its like a big out door club with all the latest music, and stays open till the last one drops. Then of-course is the beautiful sea front which is packed with various bars from quiet to loud, again they go all nite.
I think you'll enjoy it, have fun.
Rita
May 14, 2004 12:01PM
Dear Sasha,
Im sorry but I dont have any pictures of the posiden hotel. I know that its near to the beach and very clean. The pool is small but adequate for the guests
Have fun reguards Rita.
gary
May 16, 2004 12:43AM
My wife and I are coming out in july to the Aeollos for 2weeks. really looking forward to it.Are there any nudist beaches in the area?
Rita
May 26, 2004 10:44AM
hi Andy,
Finally found where Esperidies hotel is and your in luck. Its very close to us, on the upper side of the main road but only 10min walk. Its also new and very clean and friendly , no hills to climb or steps, so alls o.k.
Mark t
May 31, 2004 06:35PM
Hi Rita could you tell me how much a/c is at Aeollos as we will be back with you very soon and it looks hot

many thanks

Mark Vin & Portia
Dimitri
June 12, 2004 10:32PM
Hi Rita,

is there some good store like Lidl or Dia (at a good price) in the area of Neas Marmaras?

Greeting...
dave
June 14, 2004 11:17AM
stop press
they're building a new lidle near kalithea should be finished in time for the olympics 2008
Dimitri
June 15, 2004 09:09PM
Dave, you mean olympics 2004?
dave
June 16, 2004 06:39AM
you tell me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login