Moonrise: 11:47 PM
Moonset: 3:04 PM

ENJOY !!

Sakis
The 'Akropolis' restaurant, Kriopiigi

Re: Pefkohori
September 24, 2006 08:49PM
Hello Rita, and everyone,

We are Trev & Kim, and have just joined.
We have spent the last 3 years holidaying in Pefkos, Rhodes and are looking for somewhere different, yet still greece.
All afternoon we have been researching and would like to come to Pefkohori for 2 weeks in June next year, though request a few bits of information if anyone could be so kind.
We want to stay in a studio, self catering, double bed if possiable, with air-con, not noisy, and near the beach.
Any recommendations would be appreciated,
Also advice if it's best to book through a travel agent or direct? Seems only Thomas Cook have a good selection.
Aeollos looks nice, though doesn't state on Thomas cook website if air con is available? Another option is possiably Pella which we've read good reviews, though seems tied into Kosmar, which we've had previous bad customer service from.

Many thanks to all who read this, and many more thanks to anyone who replies with any recommendations.

Trev, Kim x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/09/2006 08:51PM by saintscouple.
September 25, 2006 06:19PM
just got back from pella studios this week .it was the first time we had been with kosmar, the reps were fine.no problems with flight and the studios were fine.the air con was payed direct to pella.the safety deposit boxes were down by the bar.the rooms and pool were lovely and clean. 100 mtrs down pedestrianised walkway to beach and bars,etc.the owners stayed by complex and were so well thought of that we met people who ONLY go to pella studios and had become friends.
it is down 80 mtrs away from the main road so you have to walk your cases down after being dropped off and take them back up when coming home.could not fault apartments and owners,well worth taking a chance with
September 25, 2006 10:15PM
We stayed for a week at Pella at the end of august - could not fault them - Theo and his family were very friendly and nothing was ever too much trouble for them. They are the cleanest rooms we have ever stayed in either on Greece mainland or the islands.

I would highly recommend Pella House - as for Kosmar we never needed their services so could not comment on their customer care - I understand they were at Pella when stated on the noticeboard and they kept us informed of flight times etc and were on time for pick up.

Our friends stayed at Ammon Gardens and whilst the complex was nice the rooms were dark and the self catering facilities were awful everything to s/c with was stashed away in a cupboard - at least at Pella there was a full kitchen area with table and chair to sit at - however you didnt need to sit indoors as it was so peacful sitting outside on the balcony.

Pella is centrally situated a hop skip and a jump and you were on the beach and amongst all the tavernas for the evening. Up the road the other way were supermarkets and a fantastic bakery for fresh morning croissants and custard pies to die for!!! The old square was only a five minute walk away - we spent a few lunchtimes in the Greek bar just wiling away the hours with local wine and food - fantastic

If you fancy it I say book it and try - I dont think you will be dissappointed.

Tracey
October 02, 2006 04:02PM
Many Thanks Tracey and Dave,

We actually found a fantastic offer on flights, thus have booked that.
All we need to do now is search for the best place to book accommodation.

Trev, Kim
June 14, 2007 02:58PM

Hi

we are newly weds and are staying at the aellos 21st june for 2wk, so this is our honeymoon/holiday. We are looking forward to this our 4yr old little boy is really excited!

Tanja,Gary& Kyle Turner
August 20, 2007 01:52PM
hi we are hoping to stay at aeollos aoartments next year and would like to book direct with rita any info on apartment address or email address would be very useful debbie xx
August 28, 2007 10:46AM
hi rita what is weather like out there in september and october.we are hoping to stay with you next year as your apartments sound fab.
September 01, 2007 02:20PM
hi rita we are coming to stay at your place on thursday 6th september 2007and are looking forward to meeting you all.you have some excellent reportsso we cant wait. i am coming with my husband and my mum and dad.cant wait to meet you see you thursday x
September 01, 2007 08:36PM
sakis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NO!!!
I seriously liked this simple no to the question about umbrella need grinning smiley
can i have a simple no about end September too?
thanks ;p
Ivy Walters
March 27, 2008 08:43PM
Hi Rita

I have just booked a holiday for myself and sister with Thomas Cook for 15 - 22 May and have booked to stay at your hotel. I have just finished a course of Chemo and really looking forward to some relaxation and sun. The reviews have been very commendable and we are looking forward to our first holiday in Greece.

ricky/ang Wrote:
> hi rita we are coming to stay at your place on
> thursday 6th september 2007and are looking forward
> to meeting you all.you have some excellent
> reportsso we cant wait. i am coming with my
> husband and my mum and dad.cant wait to meet you
> see you thursday x
>
Linda
April 20, 2008 07:55PM
Hi
We are coming to Pefkohori for the first time in June with our family,4 adults and a 3year old child. We love traditional Greek Tavernas, is there any you would recommend. Also is there any that caters especially for young Children. I have also heard that there is a lovely shallow shelving beach on this coast line, ideal for children, not sure whats it called. Can you help.

Thanks

Linda
re
April 21, 2008 10:15AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/04/2008 08:03PM by beowolf.
Marina
May 30, 2008 12:57PM
hi theresmiling smiley
I'm looking for summer job in Chalkidiki and I read your message about the family hotel you own!I was wondering if there is any open possibilities for job?I am an erasmus student in Thessaloniki and I would like to stay for the summer in Greece. I speak Bulgarian, English, Russian and French.My boyfriend will be working as a diving instructor in Chalkidiki and I am trying to find any job in the area to stay with him. I'll appreciate any other suggestions you have in mind!
All ideas are welcome!Please contact me by e-mail: mimy_bag@abv.bg or 00359889309040

Thanks a lot for the help

Greets,
Marina
marina
June 03, 2008 12:11PM
Hey theresmiling smiley
I'm erasmus student in Greece and soon my studies will be finished. I would like to spend the summer in Greece with my boyfriend who will be working as a diving instructor in Halkidikismiling smiley That's why I'm looking for a job in the area!If you have any suggestions or information I'll be very thankful!Any ideas are welcome!Please contact me by mail: mimy_bag@abv.bg

Thanks a lotsmiling smiley
Hope to hear soon from you!

Greeets,
Marina
lynne and bob
June 22, 2008 05:53PM
hi willem. dont know if you remember us,we met you last year in pefkohori.been reading emails on the forum and saw yours,so thought i d give it a try.tried a couple of times when we got home but they wouldnt send. went back again, got home a couple of weeks ago.stayed at xenios again.weather was fab. went to see suzie and costas at new place.its quite a long walk down there,hope things pick up for them.hope you get this email.
Edge
July 26, 2008 04:19PM
Hello,
Can anyone tell me more about bus transfer from Pefkohori to Thessaloniki? I am interested about the time schedule and prices. Thank you in advance!
July 29, 2008 10:39PM
This information comes from Pefkohori tourist guide.

Well, this is what it's writen in the torist gude. In my opinion, it's simplier to ask someone from any restaurant or shop along the main street in Pef, most of 'em will surely have the curent bus schedule.

------------------------------------------------------
Bonanca,

we are sorry that we had to remove part of your post, but we are not allowed to publish any bus timetable.

Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/07/2008 09:39AM by Nikos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login