Greek Real Estate Agents

Greek Real Estate Agents

Posted by Catherine 
Greek Real Estate Agents
September 13, 2010 11:20AM
Hi there,

Can anyone let me know of good real estate agents in Halkidiki / Northern Greece area?

thanks

Catherine
Re: Greek Real Estate Agents
September 13, 2010 08:27PM
We bought a maisonette in Pefkohori a couple of years ago and used Susan at Mesitiko (Pefkohori):

[www.mesitiko.gr]

She is barking mad and very disorganised but speaks fluent English and got the job done!

We also saw some properties with Julie at Halkidiki Homes (Hanioti) who is English:

[]

And a friend of ours, Dimitris, runs Halkidiki Houses (Hanioti), he also speaks fluent English:

[www.halkidikihouses.gr]
September 14, 2010 04:39PM
We know a very nice young man, in skioni. I can get his name and number, we just gave his card to someone else to use. He speaks excellent English and has found houses for several English people. He can find some really good houses at good prices. When we see him next, probably this week, will post his info on site.
September 15, 2010 09:51AM
Thanks Jane. Very helpful.
September 15, 2010 02:51PM
here you are an other one: [www.halkidiki-realestate.com]

this one has more in sithonia.
September 28, 2010 03:12AM
I can recommend Dionisos company. I bought apartment in Dionisiou at them. They work as a builder company (sell their own apartments) and also as an agent. The owner of the company speaks perfect English, his name is Tasos. The contact details are here [www.dionisiou.gr]. They suggest apartments in Kassandra.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login