HELP!!!!! What will the weather be like between 5th-20th of Sept?

Posted by Laura x 
Laura x
July 29, 2010 08:02PM
Hi,

Please help me! I am thinking of going to halkidiki in September staying in the Nostos Hotel in Kalithea and i am worried that the weather might not be hot enough, can anyone tell me what the weather is normally like at this time?

Many Thanks x
LJ
Re: HELP!!!!! What will the weather be like between 5th-20th of Sept?
July 30, 2010 11:46AM
September can be unpredictable so the answer is I don't know!! Last year for example it was glorious until 7th September when the heavens opened and the temperature dropped for several days. Sometimes it's warm well into October. Even in July and August you can get the odd cloudy day although it never lasts that long. If you have to have hot/beach weather every day then you may think it's not worth the risk and want to look at somewhere further South. Saying that we always find plenty to do if the weather isn't so good - shopping, exploring or just chilling in one of the many bars and tavernas!
Re: HELP!!!!! What will the weather be like between 5th-20th of Sept?
July 31, 2010 06:18AM
Further south doesn't guarantee good hot weather either. Anywhere in the Med can be unreliable in September, perhaps you should come over in August if you need really hot?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login