anna maria pefkohori

anna maria pefkohori

Posted by Karen Vezer 
Karen Vezer
anna maria pefkohori
July 26, 2010 01:30PM
Has anyone been to the Anna Maria Apartments in Pefkohori everything I can find seems to date back to 2006.
Also any info on Pefkohori Town.
Thanks
Karen
Re: anna maria pefkohori
July 27, 2010 01:43PM
Hi..I live out here and know the people who own the Anna Maria...It is a lovely hotel with a swimming pool and this yr they have added a games room with internet!!!Every sunday they have a bbq/greek dancing and on a wednesday they have kareoke,which is a fab night!!

It is situated just off the main road,about 5/10 minutes to the beach,5/10 minutes from the center and the same amount to the old square which is where we are..in a bar called pauls place...

When are you planning on coming out here??

kate
Karen Vezer
July 29, 2010 12:04PM
Hi Kate
14th August, We will definately look up Pauls Place, My son wants to bring his guitar with him do you know anywhere he can play?
Maybe at the apartments!
Also hows the weather the reports don't look very good?
July 30, 2010 10:00AM
I hope the weather will be good as my sister is coming out that day to...should be fine though at the minute its lovely and hot with a bit of a breeze so i dont see it changing!!!!

Yes i dont see there being a problem with him playing at the Anna Maria..the guys there are very friendly and try do anything you ask for!!!
Im sure we will see you as no doubt i will be up there having a couple of drinks!!!

Only 2 weeks to go!!!!
Sapoca
August 05, 2010 10:41AM
Hi,
I'll be at Anna Maria Apartments starting from 21st of August. I'll drive a car. Do you have the exact adress of the appartments - street, point on the map, etc.
Thanks.
ian
August 09, 2010 07:58PM
hello the anna maria is at the end of town as you come in to pefkohori as you come in to town you will see two super markets keep on going then you will pass mamos internet bar keep on going then you will come to a rounder about keep on going when you pass the last bakery near the end of town go about 300 hundred yards and turn left ann maria just up the road
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login