Sakis Greek Night ... reservations

Sakis Greek Night ... reservations grinning smiley

Posted by JaneSeymour 
Sakis Greek Night ... reservations grinning smiley
May 06, 2010 07:10PM
Hi Sakis!

Can you please make a reservation for us for the Sat 19th June about 7.30 pm until closing (hahahahaaaa) for 4 adults and not so little Tom! he is twice the size he was last year, he said please could you get extra plates for him to smash!! grinning smiley

Will also be looking to join the others the following Saturday I think but I will post again for the other dates.

Will be bringing my Mum down in July and my Sister in August so will be seeing you quite a bit.

see you soon!

Jane & Jack + Tom
thumbs up smiley
smileys with beer
Re: Sakis Greek Night ... reservations grinning smiley
May 07, 2010 04:09PM
Dear Jane & Jack + Tom
Kalispera from sunny and warm Halkidiki.
Reservation for the Saturday 19th June done already and we are all looking forwrard meeting you again.
Please also accept our offer for a free round of drinks !!!
Kind regards
Sakis and Family Manolas
Yiammas smileys with beer
www.kriopigi.net
May 10, 2010 03:58PM
Re: sakis acropolis taverna kriopigi
May 07, 2010 07:22PM IP/Host: ---.lutn.cable.ntl.com

Hello Sakis

So nice to see you back, and please accept our sympathies to you and all the family for your recent loss from all that know you from Luton. 6 weeks monday and we will be on our way out there again for our 2 week break, I see bookings are being made for saturday 3rd July greek night so I thought i had better book my table now, 64 if I remember correctly the one by the steps, oh nearly forgot can you make it for 6 this time as some more friends are coming back this year with us, they were there about 3 years ago and are also from Luton.
We are hearing allsorts of things over here about how much the price of things have gone up recently, can you confirm that for us, its just so that we can start budgeting money for the holiday. Is petrol really more expensive there now than the uk? Whats the biggest car you do for possibly 6 people and how much does it cost compared with the one we normally have, not sure what sort we are going to need yet, but a price for both would help.

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Steve & Anne
May 11, 2010 04:35AM
Dear friends Steve & Anne
- Thank you very much for your kind message.

Less than 6 weeks for another Great Holiday in Halkidiki !!
- I ‘ve booked the table 64 by the steps for six of you for the Greek Night on Saturday 3rd July!!.
- Although the VAT went up from 19% to 21% most places kept their prices the same as last year. But as I can only speak for myself, you can still enjoy with us your favorite REAL MYTHOS Beer, a half lit, for only 2.00 euros and you can enjoy a meal for two which can start from 12.00, 14.00, 16,00, 18,00 euros depended on what you can choose from our Great Menu.
- Small exception is the price for the normal unleaded petrol – range from 1.45 euro – 1.48 euro per lit - due to more taxes from our government .
- The next bigger car we do than The Fiat Punto Grande ( the car you had last Year ) is the 7 seater Fiat ‘Doblo’ , slightly expensive but it is a bigger car with plenty of room fro 6 people and a bigger engine as well. I
- I’ll give to you for a special friendly price, at -25% cheaper than your tour operator’s price-list !! and you can decide while you are here.

Looking forward hearing from you.
Yiammas for now smileys with beer
Sakis Manolas and Family
www.kriopigi.net
June 04, 2010 08:32PM
Hi Sakis!

Please can you add 1 more to the table on the 19th June, efharisto para poli x x x

smileys with beer
June 05, 2010 12:00PM
Dear jane
Looking forward seeing you all again on Sat 19th June spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Sakis and Family Manolas
June 22, 2010 07:23PM
Hi Sakis!

Thank you for another wonderful night!!!! we all thoroughly enjoyed it even throughout the thunder storm! the new canopies worked a treat it was great to sit there with the cool breeze and watch the rain outside, not as good as watching you dance though LOL

See you again end of July and August, will email you shortly as my sister would like to hire a car from you in August. I have lots of photos and will post them to the photo gallery soon.

Keep up the good work we are all impressed!

Jane Jack and family thumbs up smiley

smileys with beer
June 23, 2010 05:54AM
A GREAT THANKS to Jane Jack and family for your kind comments.

See you in a few …days !!!hot smiley
Sakis and Family Manolas
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login