PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO OF WEDDINGS, CHRISTENINGS AND ALL SPECIAL OCCASIONS

PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO OF WEDDINGS, CHRISTENINGS AND ALL SPECIAL OCCASIONS

Posted by George & Julia Agortzas - PHOTO AGORTZA 
Stivako
Re: PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO OF WEDDINGS, CHRISTENINGS AND ALL SPECIAL OCCASIONS
May 05, 2012 02:57PM
Hey Nikola,

We're getting married in Afitos this year. Just wondering, where did you have your reception? We're still looking for a suitable place after the ceremony in the village, for about 150 people

Thanks
Steve
Natalia_Madan
July 06, 2012 04:44AM
We are in Sithonia at the moment and would love to have some professional pictures of our family in a beautiful place. How much does it usually costs and is it possible for you to come to Sithonia, as I know there are a lot of nice beaches and places here. We are going to stay here till 10th of July. Thanks!
susan
March 06, 2013 05:58PM
Hi George & Julia

I am hoping to book a photographer from 17th September for my friends renewal of vows at the Oceania Resort & Spa - I have tried to telephone you on 23740 20679 but have been unable to get through after dialing 0030 from Germany is there another way to contact you
Regards
Susan
March 06, 2013 06:39PM
Hi Susan

I am replying to your recent message regarding wedding photography on the 17th September for your friends at the Oceania Resort & Spa.

Our new telephone number is 23740-24151, we have changed premises and were given a new number. You can also contact me by e-mail juliaagortza@yahoo.com. Regarding photography, we need to know what you actually require. Photos of the re-taking of the vows, reception and cutting of cake maybe, beach photos etc. The photographer would also like to know approximately how many hours you would require him, so he can forward onto you a quote. Also, whether you would like photos printed or all photos taken put onto a CD, for them to print themselves.

We have a website www.photoagortza.gr or on facebook Photo Agortza, which I am in the progress of updating, however there are photos to be seen on both sites.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Julia
March 07, 2013 07:18AM
Hi Susan,

With reference to our telephone conversation last night, I have spoken to my husband and he has given me the following quotes for photography on the 17th September 2013 at the Oceania Resort and Spa in Moudania, Halkidiki.

We can offer two packages

1. Photographs taken during re-taking of vows
Cake cutting and champagne toast, reception etc
Photos of Bride and Groom, family and guests
Beach/Hotel grounds photos (3 hours approx)

Price = 450 euros

Price includes - 50 printed photos, size 15cm x 21cm (of our choice placed into album)
Wedding Album
CD of all photos taken during the day

2. Photographs taken during re-taking of vows
Cake cutting and champagne toast, reception etc
Photos of Bride and Groom, family and guests
Beach/Hotel grounds photos (3 hours approx)

Price = 400 euros

Price includes - 30 printed photos, size 15cm x 21cm (of our choice)
Wedding Album
CD of all photos taken during the day

If the couple prefer to choose their own photos for the wedding album, then obviously we would need to print proofs, another journey to the Oceania, which would have an extra cost of 60 euros, for both packages.

Regarding video, the cost would be 150 euros. The video would be unedited, because this takes approximately 20 days, so therefore the couple would be given the video as we have filmed during the day.

I hope the above is of interest to you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks Julia
photography
March 23, 2013 04:37PM
Hello

I was wondering if you would please email with a price list for your services please. rachelalexandra@hotmail.com

Kind regards

Rachel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login