PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO OF WEDDINGS, CHRISTENINGS AND ALL SPECIAL OCCASIONS

Posted by George & Julia Agortzas - PHOTO AGORTZA 
Julia
Re: PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO OF WEDDINGS, CHRISTENINGS AND ALL SPECIAL OCCASIONS
March 08, 2011 02:36PM
Dear Carly,

Thank you for your recent e-mail, information as follows:-

Your wedding is at Kassandra Town Hall.

This summer the prices are as follows, however, due to the crisis in Greece, prices and taxes are increasing daily, so there maybe a slight change in the year 2012.

Photos taken at town hall, (before ceremony on main steps, during the ceremony, confetti throwing, family photos , and photos taken in the grounds of the town hall, which includes a small stone greek chapel.

Beach Photos at local beach

39 photos 15x21cm gloss of your choice, placed into album. (ususally around 150 photos are taken, depending on number in wedding party). Colour, black and white or sepia.
1 enlargement 20x25cm
Wedding Album
Cd of all photos taken
Proofs Price:- 400 euros

If you wish photos taken of cake cutting at reception after ceremony, at a local taverna or hotel, the price is an extra 100 euros.

If you wish to have no photos printed and only a CD with all photos taken during ceremony and beach, the price is 200 euros.

I hope this helps you with your planning for your special day.

Regards
Julia
PHOTO AGORTZA
carly
March 10, 2011 07:03PM
Hello Julia,
i am hoping to get married in Kassandria town hall in june 2012. I was wondering if you could email me a pricelist off all your services.
Many thanks,
carlyduffin@hotmail.com
Julia
May 09, 2011 06:09PM
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Don't make the mistake of not booking a photographer on your wedding day.

BEST PRICES AVAILABLE IN HALKIDIKI!!!

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US.

MANY PACKAGES AVAILABLE.
uliehassell
May 18, 2011 01:25PM
Julie, George,

We sent you a message on Facebook Tuesday not sure if you received this. We are getting married on the 17th June at Kassandra at 12.30pm , then back to Sani. As there is only 5 we were looking at around 25/30 pics and album. We were looking at ceremony, reception, cake and beach. Hope you can help.

Kind regards Julie Hassell
Julia
June 01, 2011 10:47AM
For the attention of Julie Hassell

With reference to your recent e-mail, I apologise for the delay in replying, as we have been away.

We do not have any further photos on the forum due to rules and regulations, however, we have a shop in Kassandria, Halkidiki, which is about 20 minutes from the Sani Resort.

For the whole package you require, the cost of everything is 500 euros.

Proofs of all photos taken
CD of all photos taken
Wedding Album
Choice of 30 photos and one englargement. (Photos can be colour, black and white and sepia.)

Photos taken at arrival of town hall, during ceremony, photos on main steps (confetti throwing, family photos), photos taken outside the local chapel. Photos at reception (this includes photos of cake cutting and champagne toast, approx (30 mins)), and beach photos at Sani Resort.

I hope this has answered all your questions, however, it you require any further information, please contact me.

Thank you

Julia
PHOTO AGORTZA
Ann G
June 09, 2011 10:32AM
Hi Julia,

I am due to get married next May 2012, date still to be confirmed but it looks like it would be 19.05.2012, we are getting married at Kassandria Town Hall then back to the Sani Beach Hotel & Spa. Could you please supply me with some prices and availability. After reading some of your comments i see you can do all the pictures on a CD, is that with the copy right?

Please email me with details anngallagher85@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
j
June 11, 2011 04:41PM
Dear Anne

With reference to your message, the price is as follows:

500 euros

Photos taken at town hall on arrival, during ceremony, photos on steps after and confetti throwing, and photos taken outside the local chapel (old stone chapel next to town hall)

Photos taken at sani beach
photos taken at reception (30 mins)

You will choose 40 photos to be placed into album and one enlargement. Usually between 150 and 200 photos are taken.

You will be given all proofs, and the CD you are given with all photos taken, which you take home with you. Obviously, because it is digital photography, there are no negatives, that is why your photos are placed onto a CD, we do not keep any archives of weddings taken at the town hall.

The dates are fine, look forward to hearing from you.

Julia Agortza
PHOTO AGORTZA
V Laye
June 11, 2011 09:59PM
Hi, we are getting Married in June next year in Kassandria town hall, and I would be most greatful if you could send me some details and an indication on prices via email
Kindest Regards
Vanessa
Ann
June 13, 2011 02:03PM
Julia,

Thanks for your quick response. I have been looking through the previous posts and noticed that you do a package without printing any of the photo's and just supplying a CD. Do you still offer that and if so what would be the price?

Thanks

Ann
Julia
June 15, 2011 10:45AM
Dear Ann

For all photos to be put onto a CD the cost is 200 euros. This cost includes photos at town hall, back at sani for photos on beach and reception photos, (30 mins).

Thanks
Julia
Ann G
June 17, 2011 10:40AM
Julia,

Thanks that is great, i think we will book in for that then. Could confirm all these details and to my personal email so i can keep everything together. Do you require a deposit?

anngallagher85@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ann
JULIA
June 29, 2011 11:14AM
Dear Anne,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LAST MESSAGE, I WILL CONFIRM ON YOUR E-MAIL AS SOON AS I VISIT OUR SHOP, AS I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY PERSONAL E-MAIL, DUE TO ME WORKING I WILL SEND YOUR CONFIRMATION TOMORROW. HOWEVER, ALL IS CONFIRMED.

THANKS
JULIA
J
July 19, 2011 04:37PM
Dear Anne,

Hi, concerning your wedding photos, I herewith confirm this is booked for next June, I am sorry but my e-mail has a problem, and I am still waiting for it to be re-connected. Obviously, nearer the date I need confirmation. My personal e=mail is agortzas@otenet,gr, when it's working!!!

Thanks
JULIA
JULIA
July 19, 2011 04:41PM
Dear Vanessa,

With ref to your message, there are many packages available, where is the wedding taking place, what hotel are you staying in, do you require beach photos after town hall, and also reception photos (30 mins inc champagne toast etc). Do you wish your photos to be placed into wedding album 30 or 40 photos, with proofs and CD, or do you require only CD for printing back in the UK. PLEASE INFORM

Thanks
JULIA
PHOTO AGORTZA
Far
August 24, 2011 10:04AM
Hi Julia

I am getting married at the Oceania Club in Halkidiki in July 2014, I know it is a long way off yet but I really would like to keep you in mind for our photos, we will be getting married at Kassandra Town Hall at 130 in the afternoon, I would like around half an hour of your time at the town hall and another half an hour at Oceania, we have about 60 guests going.and would want the photos in a wedding album. I know prices will go up by then but could you give me a rough idea of how much this would cost? Also could I have your contact details which I will keep to nearer the time. I am staying at Oceania next July (2012) and the july after (2013) to sort out arrangemnents and maybe the second time it might be nice to meet up to discuss. My email address is *********************

Regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2012 08:44AM by Nikos.
Niko P
Re: Halidiki wedding
October 13, 2011 10:37AM
julia
Dear Natalie,

With reference to your recent e-mail concerning your wedding in Kassandria in May 2011, we are wedding photographers in Greece (my husband and I) and have an outlet in Kassandria itself. We deal with weddings at the town hall for holiday companies and privately. If you wish any further information on prices and packages, please contact me again.

Thank you for your interest.

Julia

can u send my your email please?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/10/2011 11:43AM by Nikos.
Julia
Re: Halidiki wedding
October 15, 2011 05:40PM
Dear Nikos

Our e-mail is agortzas@otenet.gr or agortza1@otenet.gr

Thanks Julia
Julia
HAIRDRESSER AND MAKE UP ARTIST
March 01, 2012 02:29PM
WANTED !!!!

Hairdresser and makeup artist required for english brides on the peninsula of kassandra, halkidiki. Please leave message if you are interested.

Thank You Julia
Re: HAIRDRESSER AND MAKE UP ARTIST
May 03, 2012 08:04AM
Hello Julia my name is Fani and iam make up artist and i specialized in bridal make up...See some of my work and if you like please contact with me.
[www.makeupartistdirectory.com]
[www.facebook.com]

My self phone is 6973488113.

Thank you, i will happy to talk to you.
Re: HAIRDRESSER AND MAKE UP ARTIST
May 03, 2012 08:07AM
Hello Julia my name is Fani and iam make up artist and i specialized in bridal make up...See some of my work and if you like please contact with me.
[www.makeupartistdirectory.com]
[www.facebook.com]

My self phone is 6973488113. E-mail : fanimakeup@yahoo.com

Thank you, i will happy to talk to you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login