strike action

strike action

Posted by hystersister 
strike action
May 04, 2010 08:37AM
Hello

We are due in Halkidiki on 17th May for 1 week can anyone let me know the situation there with the strike action and protests.

Many Thanks
Re: strike action
May 04, 2010 09:30AM
hystersister
Hello

We are due in Halkidiki on 17th May for 1 week can anyone let me know the situation there with the strike action and protests.

Many Thanks

There are no protests here in Halkidiki. Since there are only villages in Halkidiki, it is quite difficult - impossible to have protests here

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
May 04, 2010 11:37AM
Hi Nikos

Thanks for the reply. I am sorry I was not referring to protests within Halkidiki I was referring to the airport and air traffic controllers.
May 04, 2010 03:34PM
The best thing would to keep checking your travel agent and airline web sites for details of any disruptions and maybe a phone call the day before you leave
May 05, 2010 08:13AM
thanks Pedro I do hope things are all resolved soon
May 06, 2010 07:14PM
Hi

Airport strikes are usually once a month on a wednesday the last one was yesterday so doubt there will be anymore this month unless of course the Volcano in Iceland decides to blow up again which is looking possible!

Happy Hols!

smileys with beer
LondonJudy
May 07, 2010 09:57AM
I'm watching out for that volcano! I'm flying out on the 23rd so fingers crossed I'll make it. Not so bothered about getting back home though!
May 07, 2010 10:14AM
Thanks Jane that has made me feel a lot better. We have been looking forward to this holiday for so long, as for the volcano.......only nature can sort that one. As long as the wind blows in the right direction fingers crossed. Can not wait to get to Kriopigi again and into some lovely sunshine.

Thanks again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login