Beaches in Kassandra and Sithonia

Posted by emo632000 
April 13, 2010 12:29PM
Where is the best beaches in Kassandra and Sithonia- no stones, only sands? I have been in Mola Kaliva-no sands, in Nikiti...good, mixed sand and stones, Toroni-verry good but...verry much medusas in the sea, Sarti-good beaches , but not good for children because the water near to the coast is very deep! Reccomend please any plase, i am looking for my holliday 2010!
Re: Beaches in Kassandra and Sithonia
April 14, 2010 05:05PM
sani beach on Kassandra is one of the best sandy beaches.
April 14, 2010 10:12PM
Have a look at crusso bay in between Pefkohori and Paliouri. It has a very long sandy beach next to a pine forest. the water is shallow and safe. There are a couple of beach bars there for cold drinks and food. It does get crowded at weekends like most beaches
April 16, 2010 07:20AM
Thank you Jane and Pedro for information. Now I need information about any studios in these places, please any recomendations!
Thanks
April 21, 2010 12:25PM
hi

sithonia has the most beautiful beaches in Halkidiki.

most of them are secrect and NOT private.

search for: Livrohio, Lagonisi, Karudi, Kavourotripes, Alikes. these are the most popular.

next to vourvourou up to Porto Koufo you can see the coastline.

don't forget the islands a front of vourvourou. there are the Afroditi and Agios Isidiros(blue laguna)
April 23, 2010 01:38PM
Thank you Dimitris, i saw some pictures from theese places, they really look likes good.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login