Soon be there

Soon be there hot smiley

Posted by honeybun 
Soon be there hot smiley
April 02, 2010 11:19AM
Less than 2 weeks and i will be there........ yipppppeeeeeee

Can anyone update me with the weather at the moment?

Thank you
Re: Soon be there hot smiley
April 05, 2010 01:02PM
Hi,the weather here at the moment is beautiful!!!Just had a fab easter wkend and i got some colour to!!!Must be 20deg!!!
Ray Von
April 05, 2010 02:11PM
kate101
Must be 20deg!!!

Only if your out of the cold wind that is around at the moment
London Judy
April 06, 2010 09:54AM
Just got back from a fab Easter break in Pefkohori and the weather was glorious. I've got sunburn! Hot in the sun, cool in the shade and cold at night. I was wearing a coat after dark. A lot of Greeks were still in their winter clothes whilst we were sitting out during the day in a t-shirt! The beaches were deserted but just beautiful and the spring flowers were very pretty. A lovely time of year to visit although only a handful of places open and it's not really sunbathing/swimming weather but perfect for coffee in the sunshine and admiring lovely scenery. The locals tell us the season kicks off in early May when the package tours start up. Looking forward to going back late May.
April 06, 2010 11:41AM
Lucky you what a fab way to spend Easter you have got me really excited for my arrival on 17th May in Kriopigi hope sun still shining then cool smiley
April 10, 2010 06:22PM
Thanks everyone. Arriving in just over a week and looking forward to everything Halkidiki has to offer x x x
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login