My wedding in Halkidiki

My wedding in Halkidiki

Posted by sweetie 
My wedding in Halkidiki
January 20, 2010 01:51PM
I would like to share my own wedding with all the future brides as i can imagine that you are getting prepared for now for the weddings of summer...it reminds me last year mysef#lf at this time when i was organising mine.
We are french and we decided to get married in Halkidiki after we came here for holidays 3 years before.
We were amazed by the beautiful sceneries and we wanted to get married in a beach with a beach party lasting all night, cocktails and music.
So, did we! The dream came true. We had a civil wedding in a beach with perfect flower decoration and after we moved to the beach bar where ther was a barbeque of greek appetizers, finger foods and a lot of cocktails!
The decoration and the music were really astonishing and we have to thank our wedding planner StepByStepH that without them we would be unable to do our dream because of the distance and because we did not know who to ask for all these things!
Everything was perfect in the most single detail and as our guests were only French we were more than glad to see their satisfaction of having to travel so long for our wedding!

Really, if i would have to get mmaried twice i would do the same becaue now me and my husband we are still sharing an amazing moment that bring us closer and closer!

Good luck to all brides!

Sweetie
Re: My wedding in Halkidiki
January 26, 2010 10:28PM
Hi Sweetie

many thanks for your post could you please email me your wedding planners address or number.

Thanks

Jane S
February 01, 2010 12:56PM
Hi Jane,

the email address info@stepbysteph.gr
www.stepbysteph.gr the website.

if you want you can send me your email address and i can talk to them to take care of you.

let me know
Karo
August 10, 2010 09:51PM
Sweetie,

Your wedding sounds lovely, we live in USA and we are planning to get married in halkidiki on may 2011, however we are having a hard time booking the church since i cannot find any contacts online sad smiley. I just contacted stepbysteph since i saw in their website they offer religious packages, im just waiting to hear from them.

If you have any contacts, tips or suggestions I would appreciate.

Kind regards,
Karo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login