sakis acropolis taverna kriopigi

sakis acropolis taverna kriopigi

Posted by Richie 
elhiggo
Re: sakis acropolis taverna kriopigi
May 25, 2010 10:59AM
Hi all guess who's calling? "elhiggo."
I was getting a wee bit excited as my holiday to chaldadiki is under four weeks away . So i thought i would check out the net. we are going with steve and anne or should i say dave and anne?
we are very much looking forward to visiting you and having a drink with you.
take care.
happy time ahead

alright Steve and Anne how you doing? SEE YOU AT THE ARIPORT DAVE.
p.s is the dolphin going to be there ?

Tony and Sarah of Luton.
May 25, 2010 05:06PM
Hello elhiggo

Yes we are fine thanks, 26 more days to go and we will be out there, have emailed the hotel and booked our special rooms and told them to get the stocks of jack daniels in, hope your looking forward to our middle of the night start on that monday morning,
I have booked a table for the Greek Night at the Akropolis for the 6 of us, should be a night to remember, by the way Tony come the 1st July I am the owner of that business we was talking about so yet another celebration to do while away. The dolfin sends its regards and will try and be there for the holiday.

See you soon
Steve and Anne (alias Dave Luton)
maria sheppard
May 27, 2010 07:37PM
Hello saki, Maria here, Costas daughter! hope u and the family are well..Dad just phoned me from the airport and said u have uploaded a greek night somewhere, but he doesn't understand about the internet.let me know where it is and i'll have a look. thanks- for giving them a lovely time- hope to see u soon.love maria and paulxxxx
May 28, 2010 02:26PM
Dear Maria and Paul

A warm hello from sunny Halkidiki.
It was a nice surprise to see your message on here!!
Your dad and mama look that they had a great time in Kriopigi and his dancing performance with the glasses on his head was absolutely fantastic !! He hasn’t change at all, like the old times in Bedford at the ‘Greek Villager Restaurant’. Loukas, my younger son, has put a video on you tube ( taken from one of our customers) from last Greek Night with Mr Costas dancing.
Write please on you tube:
Mr. Kostas, from Cyprus, dancing in the 'AKROPOLIS' Restaurant Kriopigi -- MAY 2010
The sound is good but the picture is not in the correct order. I’ll try in the next few days to do something and download it again on you tube, unless if you can do it.!!
We have already arrange Mr Costas and Mrs Stavroula their next visit to Halkidiki and we hope that t you can join them as well !!
I have to go now as I have to do some practicing - dancing with the glasses- mmmm for tomorrow’s Greek Night !!

Love from confused smileyakis, Margareta, Ioannis, Eleni, Loukas-Louis, Marina-Ida Manolas smileys with beer
‘Akropolis’ Restaurant and ‘Kriopigi Cars’ Rent a Car
Kriopigi
www.kriopigi.net

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/05/2010 02:29PM by sakis.
May 28, 2010 04:52PM
Hello Sakis

I see you have mentioned The Greek Villager restaurant that use to be in Bedford, we only have one Greek restaurant in our area now.
Still 3 more weeks and we will be back in Kriopigi for another fun packed holiday I hope.

Steve and Anne (Luton)
May 28, 2010 09:34PM
hi sakis
just been watching mr costas on u tube what a act very good
then looked at other vidioes on u tube of your greek nights and sat back and shut my eyes and i could taste the food smell the halkidiki air and took a drink from my glass and could taste the mythos if only carlsberg could make mythos aaaaaaaaaaaaa
only 12 or so weeks to go and myself and anne and my son shaun will be back (first time for shaun) so we will see you all soon
keep up the good work my friend and have a good season
cheers yiammassmiling smileysmileys with beer
richie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 28/05/2010 10:12PM by Richie.
DonnaL
June 02, 2010 03:37PM
Hi Sakis
Your restaurant seems to be the place to be seen! This is our first visit to Halkidiki and I would love to come to your Greek night on Saturday 26th June 2010. It would just be for 2 as this is the first holiday my husband and I have taken without the kids! We can't wait.
Donna
June 02, 2010 04:06PM
Hello Donna

Yes Sakis Greek nights are one to go to when there in Halkidiki, we are booked in to his greek night on the 3rd july but may pop in on the 26th for a drink and get into the atmoshere, it is the best Greek night in the area, he also does the best car hire deals in Halkidiki from the restaurant if you were thinking of hiring a car, he is the cheapest, driving over there is so easy and the best way to get around if you want to see the area, are you staying in Kriopigi village or else where? We are back there for our 6th time this year so you can see we sort of like it out there. Im sure you will have a great time as well.

Steve....
June 05, 2010 12:05PM
Kalimera Steve Anne and the rest in .....sunny Luton !!
Thank you for your support.
We are looking forward meeting you again in a few .....days !!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Yiammas
Sakis and Family Manolas smileys with beer . smileys with beer. .smileys with beer ( it is not a mythos!!! one Mythos is not enough !!!)
June 06, 2010 07:28PM
Kalispera Sakis my friend

Ti Kanis, Yes it has been quite warm and sunny in Luton this weekend, probably not as warm as over there though, 2 weeks to be exact before we come over and cant wait. we are also looking forward to meeting you all again.

Our very best regards to you all over there.
Yammis
Steve and Anne
DonnaL
June 08, 2010 07:54PM
Thanks for your reply.........yes we are staying in Kryopigi and may very well venture out in a car although we were thinking of going back a couple of decades and hiring scooters! Still not sure if we are booked in for the Greek night though or is it a turn up and see?
Donna
June 09, 2010 04:18PM
Hi Donna

Very brave thinking of hiring scooters, they would be a lot of fun, careful where you hire them from though, I think I must be too old now, prefer the comfort of a car, also check your travel insurance as most companys wont cover you for scooters if the worst was to happen. Where you staying in Kriopigi? we are at the Kassandra Bay Hotel, 5th time there now so shows we like it, when you flying out? we go monday 21st from Luton, as for booking the greek night it depends how busy he is, which the end of june it can be, but if there are tables spare you can just turn up they dont normally mind, but if you dont think you have booked then just call in the restaurant along the main street and do it when you get there. Any think else you want to know give us a shout.

Steve....
July 05, 2010 06:57PM
Thank you sakis for a fantastic greek night(3-07-10),your enthusiasm and hospitality was fantastic plus the great food,once again thank you.
July 07, 2010 03:37PM
Dear Mr Norman
Thank you very much for your kind comments !!. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
It was a pleasure for us meeting you and your friends from Ammos Hotel / Polihrono.
We hope to see you again sometimes in the future ( there is plenty of time left as I ‘m planning to do another …30 Years in the ‘Akropolis” !! mmm)
Once again a great THANK you from
Sakis Manolas Family and staff of the ‘Akropolis’
Yiammassmileys with beer
alansal
July 10, 2010 10:49AM
A big (belated) thank you for your hospitality,fun and great food last Saturday 3rd July
Sorry we had to leave in a hurry as we had earlt start the next morning for a day trip to Sithonia for 2 of us.
My husband (Alan) was just starting to get into the swing of things!!
Hope to see you again next time we are in Halkidiki
Kind Regards
Alan & Sally and Tracey & Mike (Coventry)
July 14, 2010 03:12AM
Dear Alan & Sally and Tracey & Mike (Coventry) spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Kalimera from sunny and warm Kriopigi.
Thank you very much for visiting us and we are glad to know that you really enjoyed here with us.
Hope to see you again next time you are in Halkidiki

Yiammas smileys with beer . smileys with beer
and Kind regards
Sakis
www.kriopigi.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login