sakis acropolis taverna kriopigi

Posted by Richie 
sakis acropolis taverna kriopigi
December 14, 2009 08:04PM
hi sakis
to you and your family
richie and anne wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year
will see you all in august 2010 for another great greek night 28th august
or the 4th sept will be in touch later to book table looking forward to your weather reports in the new year
keep that mythos cold
all the best my friend
richie
Re: sakis acropolis taverna kriopigi
December 17, 2009 03:44PM
- Dear Anne, Richie and Family
Thank you very much, for all your kind wishes !!
Please also accept, our warm wishes for a wonderful X-mas and a Happy New Year and may this holiday season bring to you and your family all of the joy and happiness that you deserve.
Iā€™ll be back for the weather reports early April 2010 with our Halkidiki / Kriopigi Live web Camera as well !!! We are looking forward to see you all in summer 2010! for more Greek Dancing, Live Greek Music ( Loukas, is practicing on his bouzouki with more songs as he wants to be ready for the next season ! and with plenty of ice-cold ā€˜Mythosā€™ Beer !!!
- I would like also, to take this opportunity to wish a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the members and visitors of this great forum and to Nikos at Halkidiki.com as well as to all of our customers and friends. We appreciate your trust and we hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Yiammas , Efharisto !!! smileys with beer
Kind regards from the Manolas family:
Sakis, Margareta, Ioannis, ELeni, Loukas and Marina

ā€˜KRIOPIGI CARSā€™ Rent a car and the ā€˜AKROPOLISā€™ Restaurant PC 63077 Kriopigi Halkidiki Greece
Phone Number: +30 2374051161 +30 6979914411 E-mail: sales@kriopigi.net
www.kriopigi.net www.kriopigicars.net
and now on You Tube too on : [www.youtube.com] smileys with beer
January 04, 2010 09:52AM
Hello Sakis and Family

Would just like to take this oppertunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year
Look forward to seeing you all again at the end of June.

Steve & Anne (Luton)
January 04, 2010 06:05PM
Hello sakis,how much notice do u need to book for a greek night,this will be our first time at the acroplis.We arrive in june.
J kirton
January 04, 2010 10:58PM
Mr Steve
Hello Sakis and Family

Would just like to take this oppertunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year
Look forward to seeing you all again at the end of June.

Steve & Anne (Luton)

Hi Steve & Anne
We have an Appartment in Polycrono and stay all summer but we live in Luton its nice to see posts from my home town.
John k Luton
January 08, 2010 05:37PM
Hello John

Lucky you, wish we could spend all summer out there, but we will be out there at the end of june, we stay in Kriopigi

Steve and Anne
January 10, 2010 07:40PM
Hi Sakis!

All I can say is Roll on the summer!! woo hoo! Look foward to seeing you again and again! Back for another Greek night or 2 soon! Hopefully see you again Steve!

Jane & Jack
January 12, 2010 07:48PM
Hi Jane

How is it going out there in Halkidiki? As you have probably heard we are having a bit of a bad winter here this year. It would be great to see you again this year in the summer, we are back out there at the end of June, 23 weeks and counting, will no doubt see you on here before then,

Steve.

PS do you ever go to the Ackropolis kriopigi John to there saturday night greek nights they are very good, would be good to see you there one saturday as well.
Steve
January 16, 2010 10:57PM
Hi Steve!

We are just outside Halkidiki about 40 mins away so dont get down until the summer. As for the UK weather! I have been stuck here as Gatwick was closed and my flight cancelled! (shame smiling smiley) As I still work in UK I am pretty aware of the weather! my last flight back to Thessaloniki had to be via Athens as Gatwick closed and Heathrow was opened, its a nightmare!! Just wish desperately that I could get a job here! I went to a private hospital and enquired but the money not enough sad smiley

I am hoping to start up a couple of ventures here so may be able to go part time in UK and make up the rest of the money in the rest of the time I have, who knows...

Look foward to seeing you at the Akropolis in the summer! Will check into the board a bit more often now to get the ' feel good' factor!!!

Jane
January 19, 2010 03:54PM
Just got back from COLD ā€¦..Austria !!!
Just got back from COLD Austria where we celebrated Christmas and New Year with Margareta and with the two younger children, Loukas and Marina . It was really nice but believe me , extremely COLD!!!!!!!!!!. The icy roads made our journey very long, something like 23 hours in the car , when normally it only takes us 16 ā€“ 17 hours. But it was worth it as the younger ones really love it! I have download some photos at the userā€™s photo album !!
-Back to warm Halkidiki now, I found some messages on the forum and I would like to drop a line as well !!

- Steve & Anne (Luton): spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Less than 21 weeks !!!!
Thank for your kind wishes and comments about ā€˜Akropolisā€™ and Car hire !! We are all really looking forward seeing you again in June. !! ( Shall I reserve the same table for the Greek Night ??? ) Your free Wine is waiting !!! Yiammas !!

- Mr . Norman: spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
For this time of the year (June), we may be need 2 ā€“ 3 days notice to reserve you a good table but you can call me the day before on 2374051161 and Iā€™ reserve for you a nice one !! There is a free Litre of wine waiting for you !!! We are looking forward to welcome you as well at our restaurant to our Greek Night.

- John k Luton : spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
We would to welcome you as well at our restaurant for our Greek Night. If you wish can be arranged also to put you next to Steve & Anne (Luton): There is a free Litre of wine waiting for you as well.

- Jane & Jack: spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
We are all looking forward seeing you , dancing and ā€¦..drinking again !! Only a few weeks left . Yiammaassssssss !!
( Iā€™ ll try to put you next to Steveā€™s table!!) Your free Wine is waiting!!!

Yiammas , Efharisto !!! smileys with beer
Kind regards from the Manolas family:
Sakis, Margareta, Ioannis, ELeni, Loukas and Marina
KRIOPIGI CARSā€™ Rent a car and the ā€˜AKROPOLISā€™ Restaurant
PC 63077 Kriopigi Halkidiki Greece
www.kriopigi.net
alansal
March 30, 2010 05:47AM
Hi
I know its early but holiday is paid for now the fun can start!
We are staying in Afitos at the Achtis for 2 weeks commencing the 21st June
Our friends are joining us for the 2nd week and we would like to join you for the Greek night on our last Saturday (3rd July) for a fun filled night of good food,Mythos,Retsina and Greek Entertainment!! Magda should be able to organise our taxi there if you could possibly sort out one for our return trip
Thanking you for your help
Kind Regards
Alan & Sally Walton (Coventry England) and Tracey & Mike Cooper
April 19, 2010 08:40AM
Hi Sakis! Steve!

Nearly time smiling smiley Ooooo free wine grinning smiley I have family comming over x 3 this year so that will obviously mean I will have to come and show them the Greek Night!!! what an excuse eh?? grinning smiley

See you all soon, Steve let me know the dates you'll be at Acroplis

Yiammasthumbs up smiley
smileys with beer

Jane & Jack
April 20, 2010 12:09PM
Hello Jane

9 weeks yesterday and we will be there, 21st june we come out for our usual 2 weeks, we are planning saturday 3rd july for our big greek night, there are 6 of us coming out this year and cant wait,
Would love to meet you again, let you know for sure nearer the time.

Steve.
alansal
May 07, 2010 05:23AM
Hello Sakis
I have bumped my message back onto the board
I did not like to do so until someone else has posted and Jane kindly has!
Please see previous post regarding booking for 4 for Saturday 3rd July
Kind Regards
Sally & Alan (and Tracey & Mike) Coventry
May 07, 2010 04:04PM
Hello Sally & Alan Tracey & Mike from Sunny and Warm Halkidiki

-Thank you very much for your posting and Iā€™m really sorry for not responding earlier but you know why.
I have already done the booking for the Greek Night for Saturday 3rd July and we are looking forward meeing you.
Please accept our offer for a free round of drinks but please print this message and have it with you. !!!
Kind regards and our best wishes for a safe flight and a great Holiday in Halkidiki

Sakis and Family Manolas
Yiammas smileys with beer
www.kriopigi.net
May 07, 2010 04:22PM
Hello Sakis

So nice to see you back, and please accept our sympathies to you and all the family for your recent loss from all that know you from Luton. 6 weeks monday and we will be on our way out there again for our 2 week break, I see bookings are being made for saturday 3rd July greek night so I thought i had better book my table now, 64 if I remember correctly the one by the steps, oh nearly forgot can you make it for 6 this time as some more friends are coming back this year with us, they were there about 3 years ago and are also from Luton.
We are hearing allsorts of things over here about how much the price of things have gone up recently, can you confirm that for us, its just so that we can start budgeting money for the holiday. Is petrol really more expensive there now than the uk? Whats the biggest car you do for possibly 6 people and how much does it cost compared with the one we normally have, not sure what sort we are going to need yet, but a price for both would help.

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Steve & Anne
May 07, 2010 07:37PM
Ohhhhh Boooooo sad smiley

I can't make 3rd July as back in UK to work sad smiley I can make the Saturday before typical! not to worry will catch up altogether one day smiling smiley

Have a great time everyone!

smileys with beer

Jane & Jack +Tom
May 10, 2010 10:15AM
Hello

I wonder if you could give me an idea on cost of 2 course dinner for 2 with wine and the cost of a large bottle of Amstel please. Just want to make sure we have plenty of money with us to enjoy if the Volcanic Ash Cloud lets us fly to Halkidiki and Kriopigi next Monday. Can not wait to get there now, we will hopefully be in resort 8.30 pm on the 17th and our first meal out will be at the Acropolis.

Thanks for your help and our condolences on you loss.

Jayne
May 11, 2010 02:47PM
Dear Jayne
Kalimera from sunny and warm Halkidiki
Prices for food and drinks are about the same as last year although the VAT went up from 19% to 21%.
Here is a small idea prices on some popular restaurant dishes :
- Mousaka from 6.10 e
- Stifado from 7.40 e
- Souvlaki from 6.10
- Pork Chop from 6.10 e
- Chips from 2.10 e
- Greek Salad from 4.00 e
- Tzatziki from 2.10 e
I'm sorry but I cannot tell you much about Amstel beer as we are selling the famous ā€˜MYTHOSā€™ Beer in draught for only 2.00 e for a half lit!!
Please accept our small offer for a round of Beers or a lit of House wine ā€“ red white or roze from us when you come to the Akropolis restaurant !!smileys with beer
We are looking forward meeting you.
Have a safe flight and a great holiday in Halkidiki

Yiammassmileys with beer
Sakis Manolals and Family
ā€˜The Akropolisā€™ Restaurant and ā€˜Kriopigi Carsā€™ Rent a Car.
www.kriopigi.net
www.kriopigicars.net

Yiassou Mr Steve & Anne
Yiassou Jane & Jack +Tom
Yiassou Sally & Alan (and Tracey & Mike) Coventry
Yiassou Mr Norman:
May 12, 2010 08:29AM
Hello Sakis and family

Many thanks for your reply and your very kind gesture.

Mythos sounds good to me and your prices seem very reasonable. We look forward to meeting you again and I will bring a photo from the last time we were in Kriopigi in 1998 I am sure we are all looking a lot older now winking smiley

All we hope now is that the volcanic ash will stay clear for us to travel, see you Monday evening, fingers crossed, and thank you for your advise once again.

Yiammas

Jayne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ļ»æ