!!!Night Life

!!!Night Life

Posted by madfrankie 
!!!Night Life
August 24, 2009 08:57AM
Hello,

I am going with my friends in September to Polichrono.

Can you give me some advices about the nightlife in halkidiki ? What are the best places to go if you are young and looking for fun, clubs & music ?

F
janet wallace
Re: !!!Night Life
August 24, 2009 10:24AM
Hi, we have just come back from 2 weeks in polichrono.
There is not really a lot of night life in polichrono, it is mainly restaurants, which are all very nice and sometimes have entertainment on.
There are however 2 bars on the beach front which are open quite late, at one end is a place called laska which plays dance type music but not many people dance lol, you can take younger children in there, this is where we spent alot of our time as we had our 7 year old daughter with us, my other daughter who is nearly 18 spent alot of her time in a bar called tropical which is the other end of the beach which is more like a night club, plays a lot of dance music and its where the younger ones tend to hang out. There are villages near by which appear to be more lively you can catch the bus there 10 mins away cost 1euro 40 and get a taxi back which costs 7 euros.
Hope you have a lovely holiday, we really enjoyed it.
janet x
August 24, 2009 11:17AM
Frankie

You will find it quietening down in Sept as the season is ending, but there will still be some life, particularly at the weekends when the Greeks come down from Thessaloniki.

I don't know Polichrono very well but you could always get a cab to Hanioti (5 mins) where there are several lively bars - Kelfos on the main square and Sunshine just behind it to name but two. Pefkohori (another 5 mins from Hanitoti) has a lot of bars & tavernas along the promenade. Or if you want clubbing then try Kallithea - the Greeks tend to go to the big outdoor clubs there like Ahoy. Bubbles in Kallithea is also very lively...

ENJOY!
August 25, 2009 07:59AM
Thank you all for the info's. I hope we will have a good time there. See ya !

F.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/08/2009 08:16AM by madfrankie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login