england world cup qualifier

Posted by stevvieboy 
August 15, 2009 06:45AM
hiya.we are staying at the halkidiki palace hotel(polichrono) 31st aug-14th sept.....while we are there ENGLAND have 2 footie matches(1 a world cup qualifier)...were would you recomend me and the wifey go to watch the games????????????????????????????????..tks
Re: england world cup qualifier
August 15, 2009 09:00AM
Hi the best place to watch all football matches is Love Street in the square in Hanioti.
August 15, 2009 11:05AM
Go to Cafe Classic in Kriopigi. The guys there (Nikos, Yannis & Panos) will look after you & have a laugh...I remember they are liverpool fans so you can either take the mickey or join them, depending on where you're support is for. I'm a Man U fan so they hate me thumbs up smiley I really cant think why!!!!

Also call into Billy's Bar & Kelfos in Hanioti, by far the best bars anywhere there....You must try the Greek night at Akropolis in Kriopigi on a saturday with Sakis & co. We promise its the closest you'll get to a real platesmashin, alchohol induced greek night, they have live music too which is brilliant.

Have a good Holiday. Mark & Kelly
August 15, 2009 04:14PM
Go to Casablanca in Kriopigi, they have all the matches on and Debbie and Antony are super people. They have good offers on beer etc., and some decent snacks too.
August 15, 2009 04:39PM
cheers pal
August 15, 2009 04:40PM
many tks for that.
August 16, 2009 05:31PM
We're there at the same time and will be watching them at the Hanioti Village Hotel........
rose2009
August 18, 2009 01:03AM
stevvieboy
hiya.we are staying at the halkidiki palace hotel(polichrono) 31st aug-14th sept.....while we are there ENGLAND have 2 footie matches(1 a world cup qualifier)...were would you recomend me and the wifey go to watch the games????????????????????????????????..tks
Hi, your idea is very interesting , I really like it. Thanks a lot

simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France - Credit immobilier de France, simulation credit immobilier. Résultat mitigé pour le crédit immobilier de France.simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France
Re: rose2009
August 19, 2009 01:13AM
Marked! I will check it later!thanks a lot.
simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France - Credit immobilier de France, simulation credit immobilier. Résultat mitigé pour le crédit immobilier de France.simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France
August 21, 2009 10:15AM
go to ammudes in hanioti down by the pella beach hotel great cheap drinks!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login