Wedding at Sani Beach

Wedding at Sani Beach

Posted by Kirsty 
Re: Wedding at Sani Beach
July 12, 2010 06:03PM
Hello Cath,

We too have booked the Sani Beach Hotel for 9th May next year yawning smiley) It looks fabulous!

Has anyone managed to find a local hairdresser or photographer? The hotel seems quite expensive, especially since the hair trial is an additional cost. I would be happy to just have a cd with the photos on rather than have the album too.

It would be great if anyone a bit further along in the planning stages could give me some tips!

Hope all your wedding planning is going well,
Emma yawning smiley) x
Karo
August 05, 2010 05:06PM
Hello,

I am pretty happy to have found this blog, we are also getting married at the Sani Beach Resort hopefully on may 2011, I will be looking for information online but i would really appreciate any tips from the ones who already had their wedding at this resort.

What restaurant or bar do you recommend, we like bousoulas beach bar but i am open to other suggestions, also we would like to hire greek musicians, does anybody has a contact and also we want to have our religious wedding at the chapel, has any of you had it there?

Good luck to everyone who is plannin a wedding as well smiling smiley

Looking forward to hear your tips and suggestions
mariesa
August 09, 2010 07:46AM
Hi Karo

I got married at Sani Resort in May, It's absolutely stunning, we had our wedding meal in the Ouzerie which is at the Sani Beach Club, it's gorgeous I would definately reccommend there. As for getting married in the Chapel, you have to be greek and you have to go the town hall of Kassandrea to be married, you can then have a ceremony anywhere on the resort but you must be wed in the town hall first. it's very pretty and there is a lovely white stone chapel at the side of it which is lovely for photos, again the chapel only for greek dogmas.

If there is anything else i can help you with don't hesitate to ask, i think my e mail is on a previous post, also i have some pics of town hall if you want to see what it looks like.

Happy wedding planning
Mariesaspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Karo
August 10, 2010 09:31PM
Dear Mariesa,

Thanks for your reply, I would love to see some of your pictures, and hear more about your lovely wedding.

We are having trouble finding a church in halkidiki sad smiley we are planning to do our civil wedding in US and the religious and party in greece. I loved Sani resort but Anna says she cannot help us with the religious wedding and im having a really difficult time to get in contact with any church in thessaloniki and/or halkidiki. i also contacted stepbysteph but i am waiting for their response. I cant wait to start planning our wedding however I'm starting to feel hopeless if we cannot find a church.

If anyone knows the number, email or any form of contact of a greek orthodox church please let me know.

Kind regards,
Karo
September 15, 2010 07:50PM
Hi Everyone,

What a great site!!!!

I'm really looking for as much advice as possible,we are getting married in Kassandra Town Hall next July and I have just received all extras from Thomsons - quite expensive for all little extras,does anyone have hints and tips on flower arrangements,hair and make up in resort??
I am also interested in prices for the boat for an hour or so and then looking for a greek restaurant to have our reception in,has anyone done this??? We have approx 25 guests going but they are staying in another resort so not worried about transport.

Any help would be appreciatedsmiling smiley

Best Wishes

Luan
Julia
September 17, 2010 06:13AM
Dear Luan

I have just read your request on the halkidiki forum, I have lived in Greece now for 22 years, and my husband is a photographer. We have a business outlet in Kassandria, where your wedding is taking place. If you wish to have a photographer, we would be interested in giving priceS etc on our special wedding packages which are available. We have worked with First Choice Holidays for many years, but also do privately, weddings, christenings and other special occasions. If you require any information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Julia
PHOTO AGORTZA
KASSANDRIA, HALKIDIKI, GREECE.
September 17, 2010 08:14PM
Hi Julia,

Thanks so much for your reply,would be very interested in having a look at your website and getting some prices if that's ok,my e-mail is luan1975@hotmail.co.uk.

Look forward ot hearing from you soonsmiling smiley

Luan,x
October 27, 2010 04:32PM
Hi Luan

I can vouch for Julia and her husband as they did my wedding photos at Kassandria 2 years ago. If you have a look at the wedding album photos on the main page a couple of my wedding pictures on on there so you will get an idea of the quality of pictures.

We had planned another photographer to do our pics but on arrival in greece he showed us piccies of a previous wedding he had done and we were not happy with the quality. Julia stepped in at the last minute and saved the day.

Regards

Sharon
December 31, 2010 05:58PM
Hi All

We have booked our wedding at the Sani Beach.
We fly out 23rd May 2010 and we also hope to get married 3rd June. We booked last May and are still waiting for our actual wedding date.
We have around 15 guests attending our wedding and we would really appreciate any information on paperwork, transport, flourist, restaurants to have our meal (we would like to go to a restaurant outside of the hotel but we have never been to halkidiki before!!)
We have recieved an e-mail from the wedding co-ordinator at the Sani Resort which contained a price list of photographs, flowers and menus but as everyone has already stated they are very expensive.

Stacey smiling smiley
Cath
February 14, 2011 10:53PM
Hi Stacey

We also fly out on 23rd May for 2 weeks and have been told the date is likely to be 3rd June also. Nto sure of the time and still waiting for Anna to confirm. We have a party of 12.. but possibly more! We also booked last May. Spooky. Where do you fly from? Which hotel at Sani are you staying in?

Have you sorted out your documentation etc? We're just pulling it all together to get it organised!

My brother has been to the resort before and he said the restaurants are amazing. We are thinking of the Tomata or the greek placer on the marina. The Ouzerie at the Beach Club is meant to be gorgeous for the views etc but I want somewhere around the marina.

hope to hear from you soon! Email me at Cathhowarth@googlemail.com

xxx
Ann G
June 09, 2011 03:14PM
Hi All,

We have booked our wedding for May 2012, We are getting married at the Town Hall and staying at the Sani Beach hotel. I have not received my wedding package yet so am still very in the dark on prices and what to do after the ceremony. We have approx 12 quests coming so though about hiring a car to get the guests to the Town Hall instead of paying the Mini Bus Price. I have read about the Cruiser and it sounds fantastic and something we would love to do.

If anyone was has any tips or idea on pricing for things, i would really appreciate the help!!!

Thanks

Ann
Kelly
September 27, 2011 08:30PM
Hello do you still do wedding photography? We are getting married at kassandra town hall in may 2012 and would love a quote from you for a basic wedding photos. Witj pictures on a disk. Also any idea of costs for travel from sani resort to the town hall, there is going to be about 25 of us and Ive no idea about travel costs.
Cheers Kelly :-)
Cath
November 13, 2011 11:39PM
Hiya

We got married at Sani Resort (wedding ceremony at Kassandria Town Hall) in June 2010. It was perfect.

Re the photographer, Anna Wohlfart arranged ours and it was a guy called Yiannis. He was absolutely brilliant. We asked if he would just do us a package with them all un-edited on a disc. For the entire day he charged us 200 EUROS and we got about 800 photos! About 150 are absolutely perfect!! We were over the moon with them.

We had 12 guests so we got taxis rather than paying for a minibus (it was 70EUROS per taxi return). And Anna arranged for us to have bubbly/orange juice outside the town hall whilst having piccies done before going back to Sani.

If anyone needs any information, copies of the price lists or wants to see piccies of the town hall then drop me an email: cathhowarth@googlemail.com

Sani really is a beautiful place to get married.

xxx
JULIA
November 22, 2011 06:31AM
Dear Kelly

With reference to wedding photography, we can offer a CD will all photos, (no printing) at 150 euros. If you are interested, please contact me.

Julia Agortza
Photo Agortza
Kelly Hibbins
January 05, 2012 09:04PM
Hello.
We are getting married on may 25 (well we think so the date hasn't been confirmed yet as the hotel don't open until march)

I have emailed Anna and she is going to send me some information as I have asked lots of questions. I will post on here if I get anything that may be of use

:-) xx
Christop123
January 09, 2012 07:41PM
Hi Kelly,

Congratulations on the wedding plans! Looks like you will be there when my friends are getting married! Have you sorted everything out yet? The place looks amazing. Do you h e a large party going?

Chris
January 18, 2012 04:14PM
Hi,

I seen some of you enquiring about photographer. My dad Peter hughes is a part-time wedding photographer in Greece. He did recently my wedding photos in Santorini. You can check out his work on his website or Facebook (http://facebook.com/peterhughesphotography)It's great as he's English speaking and is doing wedding's photography professional for over 30years so as plenty of experience. His email Is peterhughesphotography@eircom.net
Good luck with your wedding planning
Kind regards,
Emily
February 16, 2012 10:36AM
Yes it is very good blog
February 16, 2012 10:37AM
Goo for tongue sticking out smiley Wedding in Santorini tongue sticking out smiley

I just joking...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/02/2012 11:06AM by Nikos.
Andy Lawson
March 19, 2012 08:21AM
Hi Julia

We are having a Civil Marriage at the Sea You Bar - Sani on 29th June 2012. Are you available on that day to be our photographer?
Can you please give me your email address so we can communicate directly.

I look forward to hearing from you

Many Thanks

Andy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login