*3 bedroom houses wanted for long term rent**

*3 bedroom houses wanted for long term rent** hot smiley

Posted by Mark & Kelly 
*3 bedroom houses wanted for long term rent** hot smiley
July 04, 2009 07:09PM
Does anyone reading this have or know anyone who has a 2 or 3 bedroom house with parking & garden to rent for a minimum of 3 years between Kriopigi & pefkohori? We are 2 families looking to relocate on a permanent basis from easter 2010. Please message us with your contact details (email address & telephone number) if you can help. Many thanks, Mark & Kelly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/08/2009 04:04PM by Mark & Kelly.
Top Houses Invest Ltd.
Re: *3 bedroom houses wanted for long term rent**
July 06, 2009 05:25PM
Dear Madam/Sir
regarding to your add posted on 4th July, i can recomment to visit our site (www.****************** and take a look in our offers. For any details don't hasitate to contact with us.

Best regards
Divinis Thrasivoulos

Top Houses Invest Ltd.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2009 10:29AM by Nikos.
July 06, 2009 08:02PM
Hi Divinis

many thanks for your message. Unfortunately the properties you have are in the wrong location for us. We are looking for 2 properties which must be in either Kriopigi, Pefkohori, polichrono or Hanioti. Please could you advise if you have anything suitable in these areas. We would be loking to rent for a minimum of 3 years and would ideally want a large apartment or a maisonette.

Many thanks, Mark & Kelly
July 09, 2009 06:55PM
Still looking for maisonettes to rent with a view to buy. If you know of anyone looking to sell a house please ask them if they will consider long term rental. Thanks

OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE
August 06, 2009 02:09PM
Many thanks to everybody who has replied on the houses subject. We have a few that we are looking into. However, we do need 2 properties for different familys so please contact us if you have or know of anyone with a maisonette they wish to rent for 3 - 5 years minimum.

Thanks in advance

Mark, Kelly & family X
August 06, 2009 08:28PM
Are you still looking at Kriopigi, Pefkohori, polichrono or Hanioti? Or anywhere else.
August 06, 2009 09:22PM
Hi Jane

Yes, we do really need houses in those areas really. We would appreciate contact with & from private owners/landlords only as we have had no joy from the real estate companies. They all want to sell only & are happy for their houses to remain empty for several years rather than rent them out for 5 years upwards in the hope that one day they may sell. The private owners are more happy to rent them out long term.

Have you heard of anything available?

Thanks again, Us x
Re: *3 bedroom houses wanted for long term rent** hot smiley
August 13, 2009 04:07PM
All leads still welcome on this subject please. If you live in Halkidiki & know of a maisonette to rent please,please,please send us the details with a name & contact number of the owner/landlord so we can chase it up. Many thanks, Mark & Kelly
August 23, 2009 02:13PM
Hello,
you can check out this: [anatoli.bungalows.googlepages.com]

You can find all contact information there.

Thanks
August 30, 2009 01:21PM
Hi Alex

Thanks for your message. I spoke to your mum yesterday & will send her a full email. The bungalows are nice for a holiday but not for a family to live in long term. Many thanks, Mark
September 22, 2009 02:04PM
Hi Alex

We have sent your mum the email as promised and are still looking for a suitable house!
We have deposits etc ready to send to secure the right property and again just want to thank everyone for their help and pm's so far.
Any 2/3 bedroom house with gardens (for our 2 small children) and parking on the Kassandra penninsular between Kriopigi and Paliouri would be ideal and we are looking to rent long term.(minimum 5 yrs)

Again should anyone know of any such houses available we would really appreciate your help.

Thanks again, Kelly and Mark X

PS Jane if you read this enjoy your holiday and hope you get all your bits for your house ready. Speak to you when you get back and thankyou once again for your willingness to help x
September 22, 2009 06:04PM
Thanks Mark and Kelly, we are off on Monday and can't wait ! Will let you know if we see anything of interest on our travels around.

Jane
October 30, 2009 01:02PM
Hi All

Its now the end od the season & we know that houses are now becoming empty. Still looking for choices of suitable properties so if anyone has a 3 bedroom maisonette or knows somebody with one to rent longterm please send us a private message.

Many thanks...M & K
October 30, 2009 04:40PM
Hi you two

Sorry forgot all about letting you know what we found. Nothing ! There are lots of places to rent holiday season, and there are loads of places for sale, but you know all that. We drove round the whole peninsular one day but didnt see anything in the areas you want.

Good luck anyway. We are off over in February so may meet you sometime next year.

Jane
November 03, 2009 01:44PM
Hi jane

It loks as though we may have something lined up which is great! Its been the first time in 5 years we've not been in Greece so to say we are missing it is an understatement. Cant wait to meet up with the new people we've spoken to on here over the last 12 months. We're just waiting for baby to arrive & then we can carry on planning......

Take care of yourselves & we'll get in touch as soon as we get there.

Mark, Kelly, Leah & the bump X
steve and maureen
2 bedroom appartment for long term let
March 15, 2010 06:48PM
we are looking to rent long term has any 1 got any contacts we are looking for a 2bedroom appartment in pefkohori of just out side let me know if you know of any going thanks
Re: 2 or 3 bedroom house for long term
March 27, 2010 09:18PM
Hello all. I am a new member to this forum. I live in the US (MD) & just retired. I am interested in getting some information about living in Thesaloniki, Halkidiki area. I am in search of a single family home 2 or 3 bedrooms. I prefer a house that is close to the sea. Also, what is the cost of living in those areas? How much monthly income do I need to live a comfortable life. Is there a cheaper place to live than the ones I named above? Any information will be greatly appreciatedsmiling bouncing smiley
April 19, 2010 08:36AM
Hi Tonie

You would need approx the following to live either Thessaloniki/Halkidiki

550-800+ euros per month rent
25e per month cesspool emptying (if you have one)
60e per month telephone + internet (free international calls)
100e per month electric and community charges
300e + per month petrol for heating (winter months, dec-march)
150-200e per week food & shopping
50e every 6 months water rate

These are the basics you could probably get away with taking petrol for car out of the shopping money. The cost of living is very expensive here and above is based on 2 adults 1 child (2yrs old).

I dont reccomend a place by the sea as in the colder wet months there will be more flies and mozzies, if you did find one that was modern you will be paying more than 800e per month. Probably best with a place with sea view, but then you are looking at 3 storey houses that are all joined together. Unless you buy a place you will not find what you are thinking of (unless you have lots of money ie 1000e+ per month for rent)

Hope this helps
Jane smiling smiley
April 20, 2010 05:45PM
I dont reccomend a place by the sea as in the colder wet months there will be more flies and mozzies

Having lived by the sea for two years 2007 and 2008, and now living in the countryside about a mile or so from the sea, I can say that the flies, wasps and mozzies are worse in the countryside area than ever it was at the beach. We found that living by the beach there is generally a slight breeze which keeps most things away.

We arrived Feb in our new countryside area and have a constant supply of bugs, wasps, mozzies, beetles etc.! Even had a scorpion on the patio when we visited last October.

We have rented a lovely house, in a lovely area and will enjoy it as usual, but if we ever do another rental we would go back to the seaside.
Billy Matthews
March 23, 2013 10:41PM
also looking for 2 bed for long term rent near sea in nikiti
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login