*OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE ANOUNCEMENT*

*OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE ANOUNCEMENT*

Posted by Mark & Kelly 
Re: *OKEY DOKEY KARAOKE ANOUNCEMENT*
May 03, 2010 11:56AM
hello mark is ever thing ok and are u working in billys
Re: hanioti
June 01, 2010 08:30PM
well cant wait till 17july till am back in hanioti will vist all my freinds their will be in kostas ever day for a week will all so be in love street nicks and many more wat is the weather like their at the monment
July 08, 2010 08:04PM
Thanks for a great nite in laska's,i admire your determination to get me to sing it made me chuckle,loved the sarcy comments to the gathering audience outside,keep up the gud work,hope to see you again in the future.
Paul/debby.
July 09, 2010 10:53PM
Hi Paul & Debby

Glad you enjoyed your hol and was great to finally put a face to the name.
Let us know where you end up next year and we'll keep in touch.
Met up with Dino last night and he was asking after you all.
Take care, us 2!!!!!!
July 10, 2010 02:26PM
I dont think it will be polychrono,looks likely to be zante but will definately keep in touch.
glen
July 14, 2010 11:05AM
hi mark & kelly thanks for a couple of very entertaining nights at laska unlike paul i was persueded on more than 1 occation to sing but enjoyed every minute cheers say hi to panos what a character. we do hope to see you both again next year and prob stay at ammos again take care keep in touch cheers glen & lindsay.
September 08, 2010 05:45PM
hello mark/kelly,hope you and the family are well and still working hard,looks like we'll be coming back to polychrono nxt yr so looking forward to seeing you both again in laska's.
Paul.
dave starkey
September 20, 2010 07:33PM
Hi Kelly and Mark, it is with great regret that i have to tell you Lynda passed away on 2nd September after a long illness hence the reason why we have not been back to Hanioti. I am hoping to callover for a week 1st week of October and will call to see you. It wont be the same with out the lve of my life see you soon Dave.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login