3 DAYS TILL DOOMS DAY

3 DAYS TILL DOOMS DAY

Posted by jay 
jay
3 DAYS TILL DOOMS DAY
June 25, 2009 11:16PM
CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP !!!

SOON THE PEACE AND TRANQUILLITY OF THE PLACE KNOWN AS KRIOPIGHI WILL BE SHATTERD BY KEZ N JAY

smileys with beer KERRY N JAY GO LARGE 2009smileys with beer
Re: 3 DAYS TILL DOOMS DAY
June 27, 2009 08:46AM
jay
CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP !!!

SOON THE PEACE AND TRANQUILLITY OF THE PLACE KNOWN AS KRIOPIGHI WILL BE SHATTERD BY KEZ N JAY

smileys with beer KERRY N JAY GO LARGE 2009smileys with beer

It's doomsday for residents and normal holiday makers, and you think that's great!!

It's oiks like you two that give decent people a bad name.
June 27, 2009 11:16PM
Jays joking and anyone that knows us will know that!!!i've worked in kriopigi for many years as well as hanioti and have been going to Halkidiki for 22 years and am very well liked ( & decent) thank you very much!!!

smiling smiley
jay
June 27, 2009 11:33PM
It just goes to show that there are people like the masked avenger that decide to leave messages on people's topic's without thinking twice or even noticing what has been written on the forum over the last few years and that yes we are well known in and around the area for having fun, But seeing that as we are not teenage tareaways. We have many friends that are both expats and locals alike.

I have also noticed that the person that calls themselves "The Masked Avenger", seems to just join in on all the Topics on this forum and makes a habbit of Offending anyone and everyone whom uses this marvel that is the Halkidiki forum, I say a hearty well done and thank you to Nikos for providing us with this opportunity
jay
June 27, 2009 11:44PM
It has just made me laugh to read that the joker known as "the masked avenger" has only been on this site for 8 weeks, whereas myself and kerry have been on here for 3 years ?

Go figure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 27, 2009 11:56PM
you have jay..............................i've been on here for many years and unlike the masked avenger i have hopefully given people visiting halkidiki for the first time some useful information and advice...............yes i like to party but that and relaxation and catching up with old friends(greek btw) and enjoying good food and good company are what my holidays are about for me but i always have and will continue to be very respectful to the local people of any place i visit!

smiling smiley
janet wallace
June 28, 2009 01:23PM
Hi I just want to add that I totally agree with kerry and jay.

I have only been using this site for a few months, but I have found it so helpful and I am so grateful for all the help and advice I have received, regarding both my wedding and my holiday in polichrono.

I wouldnt take no notice of the snide sarcastics comments left by this guy, there is obviously something missing out of is life.

we to are a fun loving family who like to enjoy ourselves, but we always maintain respect and dignity to others.

Thanks Nikos for this site

Janet x x
June 28, 2009 02:51PM
How rude can some people be passing a remark like that without knowing these lovely people!!.
This thread was for their close friends to read like me... and shop owners who they have had friends for donkeys years!!!!! playing meaning our peace and quiet is over!! not for others to jump in !! and say nasty things
Kerry and Jay are really wonderful people!
Kerry who have been helping the users of this site for many years passing on information that people wouldnt had found anywhere, she has been such a help to lots of tourists for many years.
Kerry has been a huge part of Halkidiki for the last 22 years long before many people ever knew where Halkdiki was not like some who come for a season or two and think they know it all!!
I have known her personally and I had employed her for 5 of those 22 she has been coming for, i find it in very bad taste how you can think of her as a OIKS!
For Kerry and Jay dont take any notice !!
jay
June 28, 2009 04:17PM
Hiya Debs,

We will see you monday night for drinkies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2 Nice large cold 1's with ice smileys with beer
June 30, 2009 02:19PM
Can't believe you've even responded to those comments Kerry. Obviously some clown who knows nowt about anything. You've been a wealth of information on this site and a lot of fun too. Don't explain yourself, because regular posters appreciate all your information.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.