A nightmarish holiday hotel in PARADISE BAY HANIOTI

Posted by Andc 
Andc
June 24, 2009 06:56PM
Since 2006 we've been up twice a year on holiday in Halkidiki. Every year super excited, I got to know almost every hidden corner of the two arms. This year I made the big mistake of taking me by the recommendation of friends and I take two weeks for tickets to Paradise Bay hotel in Hanioti. A pigsty with the hotel name. A mess of building with a courtyard and a swimming pool crammed into tiny 1000mp up without a garden, a few meters from the main road where they can hear the cars all night and motorcycles passing through the area ...
And fun to be wonderful, and I was surprised by the meal plan. In Paradise Bay, besides the fact that conditions are all hurt, and make an infected food, which is not even far in the bartender as presented in the offer to all agencies. The evening buffet is just the salad, the only kind of meat that is offered daily is made with a portion of the bulgar girl. Portion are not more than 100 grams. I called the agency represented that I got my tickets, I called the hotel manager on Yanis and I explained to them that are not hungry, but I paid a buffet and I want to give me even if the quality of canteen food and the way serving leaves a lot to be desired. I mean on an area of maximum 10SM which food is exposed is jammed every day, morning and evening around 150 people.
Often do not get meals and those who took food with plates sit in the waiting arms of a free lunch. Very polite, the hotel manager explained to me that it serves only one piece of meat is not a booty that leaves many in the food dishes - no wonder how the food is bad - and if you still want a May piece of meat, as these have done it first I can put back in line and to ask a piece ... I came to believe, I felt like in the army when asking supplement dessert: black bread with Marmalade and after eating once put me in line ... The first night I thought I do with nerves, I was thinking that's a hell of waiting two weeks to go under them.
So, the table were as follows: morning, but every morning a parizer oxidized with slices of cheese and sometimes instead of Feta cheese, hard-boiled eggs - mostly cold slices of cucumber -- in one day was tomato, yoghurt, stewed peaches, @#$%& sometimes up to 9 o'clock, after he could no longer catch, honey, feathers, an orange juice from concentrate, water, milk made from condensed milk to preserve, tea, coffee ... the evening: a couple kinds of salad, with greens and pickles, boiled potatoes with the spice of the pot, or puree in flakes, or rice, or pasta, beans or low, or zucchini in the oven, that not all the rotation in one evening with a piece of meat about 50-100gr. The meat was either pork, beef, chicken or run over by all these turns, so if someone can not eat beef or fish, bad luck, I should not eat meat. In two weeks was not given a soup or soup of the evening!
The rooms are small and crowded, the bathroom is very little, toilets is almost glued to the wall, so that you can not just sit on it in one hand, metal beds scartaie every time they come back in, what's not as ... you go there or to receive 20 euros per person per day ... not to pay!
And every Wednesday is Greek night, another game to beat you until 1 o'clock at night. There comes a band formed by two guys who accompany the hotel owner, and a fat woman. Razvan any type of bar in May to break a few dishes to one of the Greek note series.
In conclusion Beware of this hotel! Travel will be your nightmare! Better stay home than to go on holiday to Paradise Bay. Unfortunately everywhere in Halkidiki start feeling like you're in Paralia Katerini.
Elvis
Re: A nightmarish holiday hotel in PARADISE BAY HANIOTI
June 25, 2009 07:43AM
Didnt understand much of that....

Apart from all that, did you have a good time?
June 25, 2009 12:11PM
##

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/06/2009 07:46PM by SHOEY657.
June 26, 2009 10:36AM
Have gone for May holidays 2009 to Hotel Paradise Bay near Hanioti (not in Paradise Bay Resort, that family has 2 hotels). Promised here in agency one, have arrived - absolutely another. First wrote that 4* but it absolutely 3*! Promised that the lunch will be made from 3- 4 hot dishes, and there were just sandwiches with cucumbers!!! And sausages - that's all! The dinner wasn't good as well: few kind of salad and one main dish, wich waitress put to your plate by herself. And if you come a little later - you will have nothing.
Inside of rooms was cold, conditioners did not work normally. It was a tiny shower-toilet room, inside always water on a floor (by the end of rest it was repaired).
There was no shampoo, no a shower gel! Even beach towels was'nt there. I was in a shock and not only I.
Forget about disco and bars! The nearest little shop simply to buy waters, it is necessary to go on foot 45 min! (Personally with the girl-friend went). You can take a taxi from 10 euro. In a refrigerator even water did not put, it was all the time empty.
They motivated it with that had not time to buy and complete all repair. So what for to sell a package tours! Rooms only pretended that cleaned.
I don't recommend this hotel
ALEXANDROS SKLIRIS
July 17, 2009 08:07PM
Dear Sir

Im Alexandros Skliris owner of the Hotel you have visited and owner of the hotel that you so much hate.

well i have only this to say to you.

Can you please tell me if i sold you the package of our hotel about the lunch or dinner or breakfast ?? No you bought the package from the agency correct?So if the agency tells you that you will stay in 10stars hotel with 10 euro per day will you believe it maybe it will be false!I have never said that my lunch buffet is regular buffet it has only cold or hot starters white and red wine and ofcourse beer included on the menu .Now if they sold you many things that i didnt put on my lunch buffet then you should talk to your agency because they dont know what they sell .The town center is 2.5 km and our hotel has a shuttle bus which you can book with no charge and take to the town center and ofcourse certain hours.About the aircondition dear customer i can tell you that the ac is central and you control it from your room now if you didnt open it or switch it to hot thats not business of the hotel or its not in any concern of the hotel especially when we demonstrate to you how it works.Finally i want to say that its not right to say so bad words for a hotel that take good care of you and ofcourse of all clients and especially when you dont know what you talk about.Please next time be more correct and anytime you like i have all the reports of the travel agencies and clients to show you about our hotel.Perhaps next time you should visit a 6 stars hotel with 2 stars price in order for you to be happy and satisfied !! Thank you for staying at Paradise bay hotel & Resort
Fabio -ItalyHellenico
July 28, 2009 09:47AM
He he he!
Me too! I want to pay 10 euros a day but always staying at the Hilton Please!!!
Because i'v been a lot of times in Hanioti (we have house the last 5 years there), i tell you this!
YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING!
First this hotel is very close to Masoutis market. Also from the small roads inside the hotel you will find a lot of shops
(for bread, sigarettes, e.t.c.).
I remember this hotel, because we went there 2 times last year for the Greek Night and a Latin night.
The service was fantastic. Immagine we ordered a couple of drinks and they offer us a big plate with fruits! (without knowing us).
Also the next time we went there, they offer us the second drinks!

I saw the place, its a small BUT cosy hotel.I didnt see the rooms.
But let me tell you this: In Halkidiki the tourism is not the best! I dont want to tell nationalities, but the 10 last years (as they say here) the services are equal to tourism! So! if you want better quality than this PAY!, if you want 50s.m toilette PAY!. Finally if you want to make good holidays, dont believe your tourist operator, there is Internet search by your self!

Fabio D'Angello
July 28, 2009 02:21PM
Dear sir,
You know that a dissatisfied customer will think of other customers who will think well before choosing the services provided by your "resort".
Touristic package that I bought was with half board - breakfast and dinner buffet. I said what was served dinner at your hotel and I have to repeat. I will say that I was by now six times in Halkidiki and I was very satisfied with all the hotels I was on vacation - Palladium, Kriopigi Beach, Sonia, Kassandra Mare, etc.. and not satisfied with the your "resort" .
And another thing Mr Owner, if you do not know: regardless of the price paid when making the offer must be respected that offer! Who knows that sooner or later out of business! Or if you did not understand: if the offer for 20 euros per day for 3 star accommodation with half board : in the morning and evening during the buffet, you must comply with the offer. If you do not have to say in advance that is paid 20 euros for a room of category 1 star with continental breakfast - that is quantitatively and qualitatively weak and 1 dinner kind of food served at the portion. Because each of us knows what to buy from you.
Thank you for your attention and want a change for you for a good business!
valentina rusu
dear Alexandros Skliris
August 06, 2009 08:21AM
Dear Alexandros Skliris, my name is Valentina Rusu. Me, my husband and 2 other cuples will be staing at your hotel Paradise Bay, from the 19th of september. I wish to contact you about some issues wich i do not want to discuss openly on this site. Therefore i wait for your response at my email adress valentina_d1986@yahoo.com.

Wishing you all the best , with regards, Valentina Rusu
Sabina
Dear Mr. Alexandros Skliris
September 14, 2009 08:55AM
Dear Mr. Alexandros Skliris,

Kalimera!smiling smiley My name is Sabina Stoiciu and I will be staying at your hotel, Paradise Bay from Hanioti, for a week from the 19th september, together with my boyfriend. I would be very pleased if I could talk (write) to you about some things that I would like to discuss with you. It would be very nice if you could write me an e-mail with your adress at sabinutza_13@yahoo.com, I am waiting hopefully for your response.

Respectfully,
Sabina Stoiciu
Bogdan Stoica
March 19, 2010 06:40PM
Hello Alex,

Despite all bad things this people talk about you hotel, i was 3 times in Paradise Bay, and this year will be fouth. Why??? Because i like this hotel, i like Alex and Razvan, i like Mr. and Ms. Skliris. If a had bad condition, you think i will be in that hotel for the 4th time??? The hotel is very clean, the food is good and enough for a normal person (i am a hungry one, and i was very satisfied), the near area in gorgeos, and Sushi Club is awesome (Alex put a good word for us, and we habe best place in club).

In other words, like Alex says, is a very good choice for the money you spent on booking.

Alex, be prepared because this year, on May 15, i will be in your hotel again. If you want to contact me, or you want something from Romania, just write on stoicabogdan2002@yahoo.com.

Best regards,

Bogdan Stoica
March 19, 2010 08:23PM
In 2007 travel agency Mareea from Romania was selling holiday at Paradise Bay hotel with 5 euro per day in May and/or September.
If now or in the future would sell tickets to Paradise Bay hotel with 1 Euro per day and I would not ironing at that hotel !
For anyone who wants a vacation advise you to avoid Hotel Paradise Bay from Hanioti.
franky77
April 18, 2010 11:41AM
5 euro per day! hehehe smiling smiley Then service is not bad there grinning smiley

was there and of the summer didn't like much thought
Anca
April 29, 2010 08:34AM
Jesus, is this english? what in the name of god are you trying to say? You should have get more information about the greek hotel cslasification before going there on vacation, if you would have done this, at this time this message weasnt here. But...
April 29, 2010 10:52AM
Anca ... poate sunteti profesoara de engleza ... imi pare rau daca am gresit pe undeva limba lui Shakespeare dar cred ca orice are notiuni elementare de engleza a inteles. Si referitor la Paradise Bay am fost acolo pentru prima si ultima data la recomandarea unor prieteni si pentru ca am fost dezamagit am vrut sa nu pateasca si altii cum am patit eu... atat.
In rest va doresc vacante frumoase ... in Anglia poate printre englezi nativi ...
franky77
May 04, 2010 07:45PM
and your English is perfect! Bravo! grinning smiley
Roby
July 27, 2010 08:04PM
Salut!As vrea sa stiu daca merita/nu merita sa mergi la hotelul asta?Vad ca nu toti sunt de aceeasi parere! smiling smiley Merci!
franky77
November 02, 2010 03:03PM
Hi guys! so.. Last summer was better there or..??
sallywelsh
March 07, 2011 07:53PM
I was saddened to read the bad reviews on this hotel. I stayed there about 10 years ago when it was a family run hotel called Villa Cosmas or Villa Kosmas. I remember getting off the coach and slipping around the corner of the hotel and thinking I had seen a small slice of paradise. I know that I, my family and EVERYONE that was staying there, many of whom were visiting for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th times at the hotel thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The owners and the time joined in all the fun in the evenings, their son Nicko (I think his names was) was great fun. The food was great, every meal was really good, and I know good food. But then it was only a bed and breakfast hotel. The staff were very laid back, but efficient and professional. Our rooms were always kept clean. It was not a 4* hotel, it was nothing fancy, but it will always hold dear for me and my family. We visited 3 times in 3 consecutive years and have many many happy memories of this hotel.
alice
March 30, 2011 08:16AM
It is kind of overmodest hotel (for money they ask their service ok). So if you guys want the better service and food then you should choose another hotel...
alice
March 30, 2011 08:21AM
alice
It is kind of overmodest hotel (for money they ask their service is ok). So if you guys want the better service (better food, shower gel at the shower room, shampoo/conditioner etc) then you should choose another hotel...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login