Polichrono

Polichrono

Posted by Karen1981 
Karen1981
Polichrono
June 23, 2009 01:22PM
Hello people

I am off to Polichrono on 14 Sep 2009 with my boyfriend. We are staying at Rotal Koustas Studios. I am 28 and my partner is 33. Please could someone advise on places we should visit/nighlife/bars/restaurants/prices/etc. We like a good drink but not looking to go clubbing everynight. Any info would be great.

Thank you
Re: Polichrono
June 25, 2009 07:13PM
Hi Karen,

I'm going there on Monday to stay at the Royal Kostas for a week - I will let you know all about when I return, getting excited about it now!

regards,
Lynn : )
June 25, 2009 10:06PM
Tastes of Greece in square
Georges Restaurant
Viva
Fish restaurant up from Viva - you'll know it when you see it
Cockney Cafe

Bars ...smiling smiley - pick any along the beach and chill ... or visit several having a drink in each smileys with beer

I'll eat and drink in all of these places ... the owners are all good honest decent people who want you to enjoy their village and their food and drink. If you make friends with them, you will be friends for life.
Tanya
June 26, 2009 07:33AM
You must eat at Tavernaki Fredi!that is the best!!it doesn't look very nice but the food is wonderful!!the prices are also good.if u like fish eat the sardines!
Karen1981
July 08, 2009 01:38PM
Hi

Thanks for the info everyone. Lynn, I look forward to hering back from you upon your return. Hope you have had a fab time yawning smiley)

xx
July 08, 2009 06:27PM
HI, CANT THINK WERE TAVERNAKI FREDI IS, CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE TO RELAX, TRY THE GOLDEN BAR, THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND WILL SERVE YOU DRINKS ON THE BEACH, ITS GREAT DAY AND NIGHT, ITS AT THE FAR END PASSED THE LASKA BAR.
July 09, 2009 05:18AM
Norman

Its along the road opposite the big supermarket on the corner. Its at the end of a row of shops opposite the smaller supermarket.

Been to Polichrono many years but never eaten there but gave it a go last month, its ok.

Regards.

Ian
July 09, 2009 05:18PM
hiya..we are going to polichrono 31st aug -14 sept....me and my wifey...can you tell me what i can expect to pay for a small car for a week please.....many tks,,steve
July 09, 2009 05:19PM
drop me a line guys and i can send you this years magazine halkidiki experience, you might find it interesting to read before you come to Halkidiki.

info@halkidikiexperience.gr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login