Greek Night at Acropolis Taverna....Stunning!

Greek Night at Acropolis Taverna....Stunning!

Posted by JaneSeymour 
Prouty
Re: Greek Night at Acropolis Taverna....Stunning!
August 21, 2009 08:45AM
Good Morning Sakis!

I just wanted to congratulate on what sounds like an amazing Greek Night that you have at your restaurant. My partner and I are visiting Halkidiki from the 21st to the 28th September. I was wondering if your Greek Night would still be running on the Saturday 26th September that we will be there? Many thanks in advance. Nikki
August 22, 2009 04:58AM
Dear Prouty , Nikki spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Thank you very much for your kind comments!!
I want to believe that we ā€˜ll still have our Greek Nights by the end of September and you are more than welcome to come and join us!! ( a free litre of wine is waiting for you as well as you are member of this Great Forum!!)
We wish you a safe flight and a great Holiday in Halkidiki and we are looking forward meeting you.
Best regards from:
Sakis, Margareta, Yiannis, Eleni, Loukas, Marina Manolas and the Staff of the ā€˜AKROPOLISā€™ , Kriopigi. smileys with beer

Mr Steve spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Less than 44 weeks my friend !! (lol)
Our best Regards to the "Lutoners"
Yiammas smileys with beer
Sakis, Margareta, Yiannis, Eleni, Loukas, Marina Manolas and the Staff of the ā€˜AKROPOLISā€™ , Kriopigi. smileys with beer
Tweddette
August 26, 2009 01:20PM
Hi Sakis

Thanks for getting back to me about the weather in September cool smiley Not long now and I can't wait.

We would love to come along to the Greek night. What night's is this on? Can I book a place for my boyfriend and I with you over this message board? Where is Acropolis Taverna? We are staying in Polichrono from 14 Sep for 2 weeks.

I look forward to your response.

Karen (Tweddette)
smileys with beer
August 26, 2009 03:56PM
Dear Karen (Tweddette)
- Our Greek Night is on Saturdayā€™s.
- If you wish I can reserve two places for you.
- We are located at Kriopigi village main road, next to ā€˜KRIOPIGI CARSā€™ rent a car, part of our family bossiness as well!!-
We are looking forward meeting you

Dear Dana & Razvan Peristeri-
- We all looking forward meeting you again I have the tables reserved for all of 35!!! of you already !!
Have a safe trip to Halkidiki

Dear Janet-
- We are all glad to know that you and your family enjoyed our Greek Night !!!and thank very much for your nice comments! !Looking forward meeting you again next Year !!

Dear Carole, Tony, Sean and Claire -
-Table 65 is already booked for you for the 2010 Greek Night !!!
The Suzuki Jeep as well (donā€™t forgrt your Driving licence!!) at the same price as this Year !!!( lol

Dear Steve.
- 42 weeks left only !! lol

A GREAT THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU from me and my family and our staff
Sakis, Margareta, Yiannis, Eleni, Loukas, Marina Manolas

Tweddette
August 27, 2009 11:33AM
Hi Sakis

Yes please, if you could book us a place for Saturday 19th September that would be great. What time is best to arrive?

Tweddette (Karen)
smileys with beer
Tweddette
September 02, 2009 02:50PM
Hi Sakis

Just thought I had put another post on here as I have not heard back from you. Me and my boyfriend would still like to book a place at your Greek night on the 19th September. What time is best to arrive?

Only a week and a bit to go. Wooohoooo cool smiley

Karen smileys with beer
September 03, 2009 05:31AM
Dear Karen (Tweddette) spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
- Thank you for your message.
I have already booked a table for you and your boyfriend for Sat 19th Sep.
You can come any time from 20.00 ā€“ 21.00 hrs!!
Please print and bring this thread with you .That ā€˜ll make easy to recognize you.
At the same time you can tcollect your Halkidiki .com , T-shirt from Nikos and have your free lit Of Wine in the ā€˜Akropolisā€™ from me!!!
Looking forward meeting you.
Yiammassmileys with beer
Sakis

ps
-I was not sure but I had a quick look at the weather thread ( Kriopigi, Polihrono, Hanioti, PefkohoriI: LATEST WEATHER FORECAST ) and I just realize that I have put an answer for you there a couple of days ago which probably you havenā€™t seen it but doesnā€™t matter!!
September 30, 2009 06:27AM
Dear Members and Visitors of this Great Forum !!
Kalimera from Sunny and Warm Kriopigi / Halkidiki
- Please let me take this opportunity to inform you that as we are getting closer to the end of the summer season 2009, the coming Saturday 3rd October you are all welcome to join us as we are going to hold our LAST GREEK NIGHT in The ā€˜AKROPOLISā€™ at Kriopigi.
- I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to every one of you, those they came and visit us this summer and enjoyed our Greek Night with us as well as our Car Hire Service, and we are looking forward meeting you again next summer 2010 as well as those of you, they Gould not make it to come to visit us this year.

- We wishing you all the best and we are looking forward meeting you all again AND with many more Great Offers !!
ā€˜AKROPOLISā€™ Restaurant and ā€˜KRIOPIGI CARSā€™ Rent a Car in Kriopigi
Sakis, Margareta, Ioannis, Eleni, Loukas, Marina Manolas.
www.kriopig.net
YIAMMAS !! smileys with beer

PS
A special THANKS to Nikos for keeping this great Forum !!thumbs up
HYSTERSISTER
January 19, 2010 02:27PM
Hello

I have heard great things about your greek nights we are coming to Kriopigi on 17th May, will your greek nights have started by then? We visited your bar in 1998 when we were last in Kriopigi and had a brilliant Karaoke night and my boys loved playing on the Sega Megadrive in the bar. Now they are all grown up and it is just me and my hubby so would love to visit again.

Many Thanks
January 19, 2010 03:48PM
HYSTERSISTER.
We are all looking forward seeing you and to welcome you again in our restaurant, It is always a great feeling when we are going to meet again with friends from the past !! (we are here now for more than 30 years !! ) There is also a free Litre of wine waiting for you as well !!!
Yiammas , Efharisto !!! smileys with beer
Kind regards from the Manolas family:
Sakis, Margareta, Ioannis, ELeni, Loukas and Marina

ā€˜KRIOPIGI CARSā€™ Rent a car and the ā€˜AKROPOLISā€™ Restaurant
PC 63077 Kriopigi Halkidiki Greece
Phone Number: +30 2374051161 +30 6979914411 E-mail: sales@kriopigi.net
www.kriopigi.net
HYSTERSISTER
January 20, 2010 10:44AM
Efharisto Sakis that is very kind of you.

Looking forward to meeting you all again.

Yiammas

Jayne (HYSTERSISTER)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

ļ»æ