BRING BACK BUBBLES

BRING BACK BUBBLES

Posted by jay 
jay
BRING BACK BUBBLES
May 31, 2009 11:29AM
OMG WE NEED BUBBLES,

Bring back bubbles, greece will never be the same, what is going on with the world.

the club scene will never be the same again.

hot smiley
Kezztbabes
Re: BRING BACK BUBBLES
May 31, 2009 11:35AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY..........please please pretty please bring bubbles back......does anyone know what's happening?Heard it's up for sale,is it open while they're waiting for a sale or have i got to accept that i've fallen over in there for the last time??????????????lolol............................it's an institution and we want it back!!!!!! xxxxx
jay
thumbs up smileyRe: BRING BACK BUBBLES
May 31, 2009 11:43AM
I agree it's an institution, If you've never fallen on the magic steps then you've never been there drunk, You may arrive there nice and sober early in the night, but nobody goes home with out being Bubbled.

We need it back it wont be the same without the guys, I was a Bubbles Virgin and the first night there was amazing, it's the best club around, what are the boys doing now, sob sob.

drinking smileythumbs up smileyconfused smiley
May 31, 2009 03:14PM
So, there you are Kerry! Tried to email you, couldnt join the thing you sent as we use different OP.

Hope you are well, are you going over soon?

Jane
zhivvy
May 31, 2009 04:37PM
I want it back too! Miss the place even though a few years since I've been. best vodka lime and lemonade around. Drunken magic steps - oh i love them, each time more or less step appeared and went wider - strange!! Those hours which just go between 3 am and 5 am - horrible when you have to be at work at 10 the next day! How did i manage to live and work over there? xxx
Kezzybabes
June 01, 2009 12:50AM
Oooh Zhivvy.....................fancy seeing you on here lol,hmmmmm not too sure of the answer to your question but hey we both managed it ehsmileys with beer? Think that place was responsible for the shakes on more than 1 occasion haha!!!! and i still have the scars on my knee to prove the magic steps really did exist.................oh happy days!smiling bouncing smiley

Hi Jane,yep i'ma here haha,will e-mail soon and will be over very soon,hope to catch up with you at some point xx
Kezzybabes
June 01, 2009 02:17PM
WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!
smiling bouncing smiley smiling bouncing smiley smiling bouncing smiley smiling bouncing smiley smiling bouncing smiley
June 01, 2009 03:28PM
I'm back to being just Kerry and the woohoooo is because i've seen that Bubbles is OPEN.........................yeah babysmileys with beer

smiling smiley
janet wallace
June 01, 2009 04:14PM
Hi everyone
Can you please tell me where bubbles is? Just direct me from polichrono as thats where I will be staying in August lol
thanks Janet x x
jay
June 01, 2009 05:10PM
YES, all details you need will be told in the next section by Auntie Kerry.

But mind the Magic Steps that jump out at you after a few drinks, Only kidding it's the place to go COOL as and the In place.
June 01, 2009 08:31PM
Hi Janet
Just jump in a taxi and ask for bubbles,it's just before you hit the main part of Kalithea which is 2 resorts away from Polichrono!! best nights to go if you want lively are fri and sat,sundays are a bit dead and the rest of the week is pretty good but not the same atmosphere as a weekend. x

smiling smiley
janet wallace
June 02, 2009 09:20AM
hi kerry thanlks for that. is it far away from polichrono? how much abt in a taxi? think we will def give it a try.
Janet x x
June 02, 2009 05:23PM
Hi again,it's 2 resorts away so definately a cab,last year cabs were usually aprox 5 euro per resort so you're looking at a 10 euro(roughly) ride each way but worth it if you want a lively LATE night/EARLY morning as Bubbles is on a strip of clubs that stay open til anything between 4 and 6 am and not so bad if a few of you sharing xxx

smiling smiley
zhivvy
June 11, 2009 10:14PM
And beware of strange men in shiny shirts who want to walk you home and refuse to walk in the middle of the road to get rid of them!!! Wish i was there on my vodka lime and lemonade and other yummy cocktails and strangely named barstaff (or the names we gave them were strange!!) Have a fab time Kerry and Jay - wish i was there too xxx
June 11, 2009 10:29PM
We wish you were gonna be there toooooooooooo............................OMG yeah men in shiny shirts and blokes called Arnold.....................................wonder if buttons will be there??????hahaha

smiling smiley
jay
June 12, 2009 10:48AM
you pair are strange girls, i cant wait to get there again, only 17 sleeps to go , can i hear a whoop whoop hot smileydrinking smileysmileys with beerspinning smiley sticking its tongue outeye popping smileysmiling bouncing smiley
June 12, 2009 05:31PM
WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileythumbs up smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

smiling smiley
jay
June 15, 2009 10:56PM
14 DAYS TILL PARTY TIME AND BUBBLE HEAVEN cool smiley

eye popping smiley BRING ON THE MIGHTY MYTHOS AND LONG ISLAND ICE TEAS.winking smiley

smileys with beer NEED BUBBLEING FROM DUSK TILL DAWN BRING ON THE SHOTS smileys with beer

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out JAY N KEZZA ARE READY WILLING AND ABLE spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

YIAMMAS thumbs up smileysmileys with beer

hot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smiley
June 16, 2009 01:44PM
hot smiley AMEN SISTA!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!! hot smiley

smiling bouncing smileysmileys with beersmiling bouncing smileysmileys with beersmiling bouncing smileysmileys with beersmiling bouncing smiley

smiling smiley
jay
June 18, 2009 12:35AM
OMG time does fly 11 days till party time, i hope everyones in a party mood this year smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login