Prices

Prices

Posted by figaro 
janet wallace
Re: Prices
July 08, 2009 08:35AM
Hi everyone hope you are all well

was wondering if anyone can tell me how much cigerettes are in Polichrono please

thanks janet x
July 08, 2009 09:03AM
depends what you smoke cheapies are around 2.2 euro a pack branded around 3.00 to 3.20 euro.

Best regards

Phil
Ariana
July 05, 2010 04:16PM
Hello smiling smiley
I have booked my holiday in Kallithea in August.I am going there with some friends...
Can anyone tell me how much would it cost to take a taxi from Kallithea to LIDL? We now that the food prices are much cheaper in LIDL but I would like to now if Massoutis is also not a very expensive super market?
Thank you =)
July 06, 2010 06:37PM
Hi Ariana

The taxi to Lidl would be too expensive so I would recommend shopping at masoutis the prices are a little higher but still cheaper than a taxi! The taxi is approx 25 euros one way.

Jane smiling smiley
July 06, 2010 07:26PM
hello all
we are going back to hanoiti in august just wondering after reading the forums if prices have changed much
from last year due to the present situation
i.e price of meals in resturants beers and genral snacks and drinks
and genral shopping you do on a selfcatering holiday
cheers
richie
July 06, 2010 09:24PM
Just got back from polychrono and the prices have not changed much from last year.
Victor
July 07, 2010 06:55AM
JaneSeymour
Hi Ariana

The taxi to Lidl would be too expensive so I would recommend shopping at masoutis the prices are a little higher but still cheaper than a taxi! The taxi is approx 25 euros one way.

Jane smiling smiley

€25 seems high. A taxi between Kriopigi & Hanioti is €10. Lidl is not that far from Kalithea
July 07, 2010 08:16PM
cheers thanks for the reply
July 09, 2010 09:45PM
Ooops made a mistake, thanks Victor for commenting, I was thinking of Masoutis near Nea Moundania which is approx 25euros, so most prob be about 15+ euros, but there is a smaller Masoutis just outside of Kalithea (bit more expensive but sells heinz beans smiling smiley

Jane smileys with beer
Popescu Cristian
August 02, 2010 10:46AM
Hello everybody. This is my first post on this forum and on the 1st of September will be my first time visiting Greece. I will be staying in Kalithea. So, my main issue is: can I use my card in Kalithea. ATM's, shops? Do the taverns and shops in Kalithea accept cards or only cash?
Thank you in advance
Popescu Cristian
August 02, 2010 10:52AM
So basicly, should I withdraw my money from the card in able for me to pay everywhere or I can pay everywhere (shops, tavernas) with the card.
LJ
August 02, 2010 01:13PM
Some places will take cards but not all. I'd suggest a mix of cards for larger purchases and cash for smaller items/snacks etc. There are a number of ATMs and a bank in Kalithea so you should have no problems withdrawing cash. It's worth informing your card provider of your trip because some card providers flag up unusual transactions and may stop your card.
jade
May 29, 2012 09:23PM
hi what are the prices like there now for general bits and meals etc?

thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login