Polichrono, Halkidiki - the real Greece

Natasha
Re: Polichrono, Halkidiki - the real Greece
March 08, 2010 01:23PM
Hi I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of booking my second holiday to polichrono- Halkidiki in the Ammos Studios and I can say that i thoroughly enjoyed it first time round. I think the hotel has re-vamped since i last went in 2007, but it was very nice. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are basic but very comfortable! The pool is small, but you are so close to the beach that I only used it once! The only downside i think is that the hotel is at the top of a hill, so it is not far but it is quite steep. Enjoy your holidays, I know i will smileys with beer
Galia
March 28, 2010 11:07AM
Hello,

I am thinking of going to Polychrono at the end of May. Would you let me know if the sea is warm enough to swim? Thank you very much in advance!
Galia
John K
March 28, 2010 08:48PM
I am going the end of may and been there the end of may for anumber of years the sea is plenty warm enough to swim in,

John K
Tanja
June 05, 2010 02:06PM
I was just wondering about the same thing. We are going with kids to Polichrono at the end of June and hope that water will be warm enough. We had lots of rain here in Serbia and think in Greece were about the same.
Phil
June 05, 2010 07:29PM
I have been going to Polichrono in June /July for many years and the water is really warm and if it does rain it does not last long and it dries up very quickly.Enjoy your holiday Phil.....
liverpool ladys
July 05, 2010 08:12PM
we went to cockney bar in polichrono, we had a good time with marilyn. she will cook any thing for you, thank you marilyn lpool ladys
julie white
August 07, 2010 05:47PM
Hi i see you have been to hotel ammos can you tell us is its nice as we are going in sept to this hotel

thanks julie white
August 08, 2010 10:15AM
The ammos is really good,christina and vangelis are the nicest couple ive ever met in greece,the rooms are spacious and cleaned every day,gorgeous george the barman is a good laugh,barbeque on fridays are very good,say hi from paul and debby plz.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login