Hanioti accomodation

Hanioti accomodation

Posted by lynette 
Hanioti accomodation
April 23, 2009 10:31AM
Hi

I'm flying out on 16th May for my wedding at Hanioti Town. One of my relatives would like to come over too but at this stage can only get a flight on 21st May for one week. Is there anywhere there anyone can recommend any reasonable accomodation taht she could book in resort?

I will alse be looking for a venue for a wedding reception for 34 guests including some children 9tradiotional Greek Meze style). Not sure of exact date yet but possible 25th or 26th May. And a Photograpoher will also be required.

Thanks

Lynette xx
Re: Hanioti accomodation
April 23, 2009 04:11PM
Suggest she tries the Tropical Hotel (info@tropicalhotel.gr) or the Vicky Apartments? Sorry I don't have an email address for the Vicky with me at the moment, though I can put it on here tomorrow.

That early in the season, I don't think you will have any trouble finding accommodation for a week.

There are several nice restaurants in the square that would accommodate you for your meal, one of my favourites is thh Tropicana, owned by the same family that run the Tropical Hotel.

As for a photographer, sorry I can't help you there, although I have seen links on here in the past about photographers, try one of the wedding forum lists.

I hope whatever you do that your day is a special one.
Re: Hanioti accomodation
April 23, 2009 09:22PM
Hi Lynette

I suggest that she also tries the Hanioti Village Hotel which is a wonderful and relaxing place to stay. Address is www.Haniotivillage.com

Hope you have a fab wedding.

Regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login