Cleopatra Studios Hanioti

Posted by Mand 
Mand
April 11, 2009 05:23PM
Hiya

We are staying at the Cleopatra Studios Hanioti in May............anybody stayed there before eye rolling smiley
Re: Cleopatra Studios Hanioti
April 11, 2009 08:05PM
two years ago. A great place we will be back again this year.
Mand
April 12, 2009 03:38PM
Fantastic, I must be honest, I haven't read a bad review yet!!!!!! Can't wait.
April 13, 2009 02:05PM
i've stayed at the Blue Sky and the Olympic Lakis both in Hanioti and although accm was fine

i found the studios very very small...i know book an apartment to get a bit more living area.
Victoria
April 15, 2009 07:59AM
I am staying there 24th August for 2 weeks - can't wait. It will be my second time in Hanioti last time I stayed at the Calypso.

You will have to post what you thought about them - Hope you have a good time
Sibina
June 16, 2009 02:53PM
Hi,
Does anybody have Maria's phonenumber? I'm trying to make a reservation, but I couldn't find any address.
Craigtara
May 04, 2011 09:53AM
hi Sibina

I am trying to book the Cleopatra Studios but having difficulty on the web also - How did you make your reservation? And would you recommend these apartments and for what age?? And also the resort also - Dont want load drunks falling about all over the place - just a chilled out holiday with my husband a few nice bars (not karoke!! past all that) and some nice restaurants? Also if you found other accomodation to stay that you thought was better could you let me know. - Thanks

Look forward to your reply when you get a moment!

Amy
May 05, 2011 08:27PM
Tel. 2374020620
This is the phone number Amy. You'll need the Greek International code in front of it.
Don't think they are dealing with any British tour operators this year, so you'd have to book independantly.
They are nice but on a main road. cool smiley

[www.hotelcalypso.gr] This is a nice wee place too

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2011 08:33PM by Rosemary.
lauresha
Reservation
June 24, 2011 11:10AM
I am interested to know the prices in your rooms for 10 nights from 11.07.2011-21.07.2011, also could you please tell me how far are the rooms from the restaurants, supermarkets ect.

Please if you have free rooms for 2 families ( 2 adults and 1 child 4 years old and 2 adults with 2 children 1 and 6 years old) can you tell me how can a make the reservations.

THANK YOU
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login