transfer times

transfer times

Posted by karenpaul 
transfer times
March 31, 2009 06:06PM
hi,can anyone tell me the aprox transfer times from airport to vicky apts plz? first time to halkidiki normally go to spain but parents treating us. will be there may whats weather like then? hope euro picks up!!!!
Re: transfer times
March 31, 2009 06:21PM
About 1hr 15/30 mins depending on how many drops the coach makes on the way down to Hanioiti . You have picked an excellent apartment the Vicky has an excellent reputation and the owners will make you very welcome. The weather will be good in May, hope you have a good time
April 01, 2009 09:05AM
I agree with Coxy, the Vicky Apartments are lovely, stayed there last year. Definitely recommend them.

Enjoy - you will be converted to holidaying in Greece after this holiday - I guarantee it!
April 01, 2009 01:30PM
thanks for your replies we are really looking forward to this holiday. any other info greatly recieved.
April 02, 2009 11:36AM
Figaro's right after one holiday in Greece you will be converted. I've been to Hanioti twice now, going again this year and it feels like going home. Everyone who goes there ends up going back. Try a night in the Tropical which is just opposite the Vicky apartments. The people are lovely and you're guaranteed a good night.
April 02, 2009 12:50PM
The Tropical is where I am staying this year and I can certainly guarantee that you will have a great night there! The owners have become good friends of mine since I first stayed there two years ago.

The Vicky Apartments are also a wonderful place to stay, as I said before, the owners are fantastic and will do all they can to make sure you have a great holiday. Their bar area has a lovely terrace to sit out on and enjoy a drink at night before you venture out for a meal and even when you return, or you could stay there all night!

The apartments are very well equipped and if you have an apartment down the stairs at the right of the block you will never need your air conditioning - they are lovely and cool and great to come back into after a day out in the hot sun.

Enjoy your holiday.
April 02, 2009 04:04PM
thank you so much for your emails. can`t wait for may to come round ha ha. everything i have read or you have told me makes this sound a great place to go. come on may hurry up!!!!! lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login