Halkidiki holiday reviews and ratings [updated]hot smiley

Posted by Nikos 
Halkidiki holiday reviews and ratings [updated]hot smiley
February 01, 2009 08:47PM
Finally script is online!
Add your reviews and ratings here:
[www.halkidiki.com]

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This week we will be launching a review and rating program. It will allow users who have spent their holidays in Halkidiki, to rate accommodation (Hotels, studios, etc), resorts, restaurants, bars, ...
We believe that the unbiased opinions and reviews will help future visitors in making the right decisions before booking to Halkidiki.

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2009 08:08AM by Nikos.
Re: Halkidiki holiday reviews and ratings
February 24, 2009 06:43PM
That is great Niko.

All I can say is that I wish the "other" forum had allowed unbiased opinions to help future visitors and its own forum users. I commented that a service provided to check flight status should not perhaps be taken too seriously as it had not worked for us a few times. So what did he do, first he removed my posting, then when I disagreed with that route, he banned me!! No need really, I wouldn't use that site again anyway as I cannot trust reviews that have obviously been "moderated" before posting.

Long live the ORIGINAL SITE.

Jane
Re: Halkidiki holiday reviews and ratings
February 25, 2009 08:31PM
hot smileythumbs up smileynow you mention it my photos and posts have dissapeard of that other forumconfused smiley

Your never alone with a friend in Greece
Re: Halkidiki holiday reviews and ratings [updated]hot smiley
July 02, 2009 12:09PM
we are going to kriopigi in october and as always my husband likes to check out the beer prices so could anyone tell me the cheapest bars to drink in and what are the prices and any other useful information as it is our first time in greece thanks alot joanne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login